Altima Coupe Sunroof

All things Altima Coupe.
mikemart
Car: Silver Altima Coupe 2.5S CVT. Author of the greatest post ever.

I've been checking out various Coupes. The Sunroof looks small (at least it looks small compared to that of my Legend. Maybe it just looks small because its a coupe. Any comments? Is $100 for the deflector worth it?

guitarmn07
Car: Azure Blue Altima Coupe 3.5SE Charcoal PP

The coupe's moonroof is a bit smaller compared to other cars moonroofs. I used to have an eclipse with a moonroof and it did not have a wind deflector. In my opinion, there was not much wind noise.

My coupe has a wind deflector installed. If you're concerned about wind noise, I cannot comment on a coupe that does not have a deflector, b/c I haven't driven one sans deflector.

Personally, I like the deflector.

hattrix
Car: 2008 Azure Blue 3.5 Altima Coupe

I have one without the deflector. I was thinking about getting one because I love the look of them however, I don't think it is required if you are getting it solely for wind noise. It isn't bad at all. My parents have an accord with a sunroof and the wind noise was much worse in that. I would agree that the Coupe's sun roof is smaller than the accord but not massively smaller IMHO. I would say if you like the look, get it, but for nix it if it is for usefulness.

altim8
Car: 3.5 Dark Slate Altima Coupe w/ premo package and VDC

i thought about getting a deflector, however, since the moonroof is as small as it is, the deflector covers that much more open space then you are already lacking. i love the moon roof because its great to open it up on a sunny day and have the sun shine down and feel that warm breeze. although aesthetically appealing, i would prefer sans deflector.

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”