Altima Coupe Lease Calc

All things Altima Coupe.
jessorlando

I am extremey interested in the new coupe. I love it. I am seriously thinking about going this weekend to see one. My current situation is that my current car is about $3500 negative equity. If I went with the 3.5 premium package ($29,000) or so and only put in the amount of $3500 to clear the negative equity from my current car. What type of lease payments could I possible get. I would be willing to consider leases from 3 to 4 years.

I know many may think I am stupid because of the negative equity and I am, but I want this car so bad I am willing to deal with a high payment to a point just not sure how high it will be.

Can anyone give me an idea of how the leases are working for the coupe so I can just get some sort of ballpark. I am thinking I could be anywhere from $475-$550 a month...But I don't know if that is even in the ballpark.

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

Jessica

08Coupe
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe

jessorlando wrote:I am extremey interested in the new coupe. I love it. I am seriously thinking about going this weekend to see one. My current situation is that my current car is about $3500 negative equity. If I went with the 3.5 premium package ($29,000) or so and only put in the amount of $3500 to clear the negative equity from my current car. What type of lease payments could I possible get. I would be willing to consider leases from 3 to 4 years.

I know many may think I am stupid because of the negative equity and I am, but I want this car so bad I am willing to deal with a high payment to a point just not sure how high it will be.

Can anyone give me an idea of how the leases are working for the coupe so I can just get some sort of ballpark. I am thinking I could be anywhere from $475-$550 a month...But I don't know if that is even in the ballpark.

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

Jessica
SAme car(more if less) sticker was 29,9XX) and they paid off my last three lease payments@340 a month. With $3K down im at $405 with tax a month for 39 months(No security Deposit/12K a year) free Zxlon coating...So with nothing down I would have been ~$480 tax included..

Carlosf22
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5s Black

Sell the car you have leased right now to the Nissan dealer, it's like a trade-in only you don't get much money towards your new car. The Nissan dealer will buy the car from the bank yo are leasing from.

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”