Altima Coupe as a first car

All things Altima Coupe.
Shant J.
Car: Nissan Versa SL w/6MT (hopefully)

Heyya guys. I've been wondering what you guys think about an Altima coupe 2.5S as a first car. My friend has an I-4 Accord coupe so I was thinking I might be able to get it's mortal enemy, so to speak. I just love the Altima infinitely more than the Accord in terms of style.

Do you guys think it'll happen? Should be within my budget (pretty much stock. I would get a moonroof but you can't get it without getting a package; don't remember which one)

Shant J.
Car: Nissan Versa SL w/6MT (hopefully)

-BUMP-

Any takers? Pardon me if I sound obnoxious.

Kasper08
Car: Car in the Avatar

First Car 2.5S i say is good if you CAN afford it, It will last a while if taken care of and it will turn heads and it's not too harsh on insurance. also by CAN afford it i mean that it is in your budget and your just not stretching cause you like how the car looks ya know ?

have to get the premium package to get the moon roof

Carlosf22
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5s Black

This is also my first car and I'm loving every second of it.

prlwhitecoupe
Car: 2008 Pearl White Altima Coupe 2.5 S w/CVT & Premium Pkg.

first car for me as well, i looked at the Mazda 3 GT, Acura CSX, Civic SI, VW GTI MKV, then i saw stumbled upon this baby last year on the net....i fell in love, and didnt even see it in person until i had already put in my pre-order and when the first batch finally came to the dealership!!....I made one hell of a good choice.

We'll see what honda does wit their 2008 coupe coming out soon....there is also the new Mitsubishi Lancer...EVO X coming out soon as well......sooo...if u got time to wait...look into those....I waited a long *** time and I made a good decision...I LOVE the attention...ppl stare and gawk and stop at traffic lights to give me compliments... , however, since it is the first batch there are some cosmetic issues...but nothing serious so far...well...actually I had to get a new radiator and transmission oil lines cause for some reason it was leaking transmission fluid...dont know the real cause was behind it....i broke her in well n everything...but its alright now, no issues....except a squeaky brake pedal lol....which sounds like it needs some oiling perhaps....Neways, like i said its been small issues.

Goodluck Bud.

ctrlaltcoupe
Car: [2008 Altima Coupe 2.5S][Azure Blue with Blond Interior][6MT][Conv. Package][Moonroof]

Kasper08 wrote:have to get the premium package to get the moon roof
On the 2.5S, you need to get the Convenience Package to add on the moonroof option(it is not included in the convenience package), you do not need to get the Premium Package. Not sure about the 3.5SE, i think it is standard on there.

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”