Altima Coupe 3.5 SE On Teins Advance Z Coils

All things Altima Coupe.
Kesnerman102
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima 2Door 3.5 SE Coupe

first of I want to start of by saying the ride is smooth , if you're looking for Great Handling and a smooth ride this is the one , but for me at lease its to high the front has about two treads left and the back is completely maxed out. I'm extremely disappointed because I want to go for a particular look my mechanic told me the front has about two treads left but the back is completely maxed out and cant go any lower Here's some pics of my car

A facebook friend of mine has a 2.5 with truharts coilovers and his s*** sits better than mine How da f***?? for half the f*** price thats crazy

So I was able to find this guy on facebook market near my area NY he said they have less than 600 miles on it and he traded the car in for a BMW

Now guys I'll be selling these Teins Advance Z coils theyre good for 2008 - 2013 altima both for sedans and Coupe for 660 which is only half of what I paid with under 500 miles on it i literally got the kit in June 2018

heres some pics of how it looks during installation they're currently on but i'll be taking them off once i get a buyer and use my own cash to purchase the bcs and just replenish the cash back from the sell , I'm from brooklyn NY i'll be willing to ship but of course at the buyer's expense we could do it through paypal make sure transaction is safe and legit , Email me @ [email protected] or shoot me a text or call at 6466703243

trevor203
Car: 2011 altima coupe SR 3.5l

FYI Tein coilovers for our car brand new are 600 delivered just got some. Not the basics be Advanced because I put the edfc system on

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”