Altima Climate Control Programming...

Got questions about your Nissan? We're here to help, and it's FREE!
jackro
Car: 2011 Coupe 2.5S

Does anyone know if or how to make the Auto Climate Control come on when the car is started? The radio comes on if I leave it on when I shut the car off.

Thanks
Jack

MaximA32

If I leave the climate control on my Maxima "On" when I turn the car off, it comes on the same way as when I left when I restart it. Maybe this a fairly new feature that Nissan has removed/added. Have you checked your owner's manual?

jackro

I was wondering why I didn't get more responses...After checking other 2011 Altimas & Maximas apparently the AUTOMATIC climate control not turning on when the car is started is new to this year. This may sound trivial but here with winters in the Northeast alot of us have remote starters installed. This is the first car I have owned with any type of climate control that didn't engage when the car was turned on. What gets me is they programmed the radio to come on though! I'm hoping I can get some info on programming the climate control.

Jack

jackro

I figured it out from reading another post. The white transport connector on the fuse block was not set at the dealer (they should have pushed it in). The reason why I thought that all 2011 were this way is because I tried the new cars on the dealers lot which were all in transport mode.

Return to “Nissan Online Mechanic”