Almost ready to buy one...Size/Space Dilemna

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
laurin1
Car: 2009 Nissan Murano LE AWD Silver

I am deciding between the 09 Murano and the 08 EX35. I know, seems strange, but I'm a tech guy and these two have the only tech options I like. (I love the FX, but I'd have to wait until the 09 and pay another 5-10 grand for the one I want.) The Murano has the space and I height I need, but the EX35's tech is a little better, better engine, looks better, and....well, it's a Inifiniti. Still, the space is an issue for me. Has anyone seen a good tow package for this? I could use a hitch hauler for long trips. What about a good roof rack carrier? I'm open to being persuaded at this time.

Ideas?

FLAMEX
Car: EX35

I have an 04 Murano and a 2 month old EX. If space is an issue get the Murano, it has far more room. Space not an issue get the EX - RWD platform, better handling, more power.

michel
Car: 2008 fully loaded EX35 AWD Dark Currant and Stone interior

I SAID IT BEFORE, THE EX35 IS NOT A TRANSPORT VEHICULE NOR IS IT A UTILITY VEHICULE. IT'S A LUXURY 2 + 2 G35X ON HIGH HEELS

I LOVE IT AND I DON'T MIND THE TIGHT SPOT IN THE BACK AS I AM VERY COMFY IN THE FRONT THANK YOU VERY MUCH

SO THE MOTHER IN LAW WILL HAVE TO RIDE WITH SOMEBODY ELSE

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”