All Star Direct Auto Shipping

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Just sharing this.
There's a "special place" for businesses that take advantage of Military personnel:
"All Star Direct Auto Shipping agreed in a contract to ship my son’s car home before his deployment. They were supposed to pick it up today but failed to show up. He called to inquire about a time and they informed him that they had no one to drive the truck, but could possibly have someone by Wednesday. He explained that this was very time sensitive and needed a definite answer. They bullsh*tted around and he asked for a refund so he could get another company. They refused because he was cancelling the order and it was a non-refundable deposit. He told them they broke the contract by not picking up his car in time. They still refused and told him tuff s***. He has booked another carrier that will get his car home. He is out a $300.00 deposit and now another $1700.00 because of the short notice for this transport."
Apparently, All Star Direct Auto Shipping & salesman Steve Roberts have a long history of screwing over customers (https://www.yelp.com/…/all-star-direct- ... ers-los-an…)
Avoid at all costs!
All Star Direct Auto Shipping 1-310-310-3350
Salesman Steve Roberts 1-818-597-1000

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

That's the type of stuff that burns me up.
That's also one of the reasons why I try to pay with credit card whenever possible. I can call them up and say "yeah, don't pay these ***holes", and they'll stop the payment.

BruceDavies

A very close friend of mine too has the same kind of experience when he hired the transportation service for the very first time. But after getting in contact with the car transport West Palm Beach service offered by Florida Transporter, he finally got car transported safely to the target location without facing any kind of issue. I believe that hiring the right transportation service is important to ensure the well being of one's automobile, So, before hiring the contractor make sure that you know all the things regarding the service they provide.

PaulRios

Or else, go with the online reviews. You can get a number of option this way.

Return to “General Chat”