All questions are welcome

Your premier source for information on the Turbo KA: KA24E-T and KA24DE-T (KA with aftermarket turbo kit)!
WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

I tend to think of this forum as mine. So I make the rules. One of which is that everyone is welcome to ask any question pertaining to a KA24 being turbo charged. We all started out not knowing. Its our jobs as fellow boost addicts to help and instruct our fellow NICO members. Especially if it keeps them from going SR...heh.

If you have any questions, feel free to post away. Or email me at home, [email protected]

The typical "search" answer will no longer be tolerated. I would rather not see anything at all. I will be deleting any derogatory posts I come across.

If you have a problem with this, email me or any of the site Mod/Admins.

WD

rco8786

Well said

specbks

Thanks, I haven't delt with Turbos that much but do know enough, but not everything. searching hasn't really brought any answers yet though. very well said

p_m_pcxn240
Car: Going fast

If i am putting my own kit together what size turbo would you suggest

hayato kazami
Car: 1997 240sx SE

hi there!

if you still remember me, i am the guy who want to build a 700hp+ KA-T to reach my goal! i have a lot of idea flash over my mind, and i would like to have some suggestions!

Personally, i was thinking to first send the engine to AEBS, for all the sleeve, internal, head, water pumps.....etc setup. And get a S14 Greddy T78 turbo kit or separated, having someone or Rev-hard to custom build me a manifold for this kit. Intercooler kit, 1000cc injectors, oil cooler kit, etc etc.

i will re-locate the fuel tank and battery to the trunk, fuel pumps setup and etc.

For the computer setup, this shall be cover by either AEBS or somewhere else........

oh well, this is just my basic ideas, write me anything you want!

by the way, i am also having a 600-700hp twin turbo KA-TT idea too!

thanks very much!

Artaxerxes

I have a rev hard manifold. Why do they suggest an on center turbo?

WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

Ok fella's, you have to post your own threads for each question...

Return to “KA24ET / KA24DET Forum”