All of you guys and gals are sick...in a good way!

General discussion area for the L32-chassis Altima
kenlin28
Car: 08 Altima 4 DR

I haven't read any posts in a while due to a fellow officer who was killed in the line of duty in the past week. I also don't have many posts or mods for my car. I was up late last night because I am currently on midnight shift and had the night off. I was just browsing through numerous categories and found that your cars are ridiculously sick. The amount of time you put in your cars along with your creativity is ridiculous. From audio systems and especially and most recently of putting LED's in your headlights are sick! I have never been a big "MOD" guy as far as exterior stuff but taking apart a headlight and putting LED's is definitely a challenge for anyone. Having to deal with it possibly having condensation or just breaking before you even start. The cost of buying another one! UGH!!!.Great job guys and gals with all the pics!!! Keep posting!!!R.I.P. #2515. I know you will be protecting

scrutmonkey
Car: 08 Altima Hybrid

well, the LEDs don't light very well as headlights. They do serve purpose if one is making and installing heir own angel eyes rings. So far HID upgrades provide the best light out put from stock but you have to take in the account of the glare factor.

We've used LEDs for doing, interior light swaps, rear tails, license plates, turn signals, and some installed whtir own ground lighting inside and outside the car.

Return to “4th Generation Altima Sedan (2007-2012)”