2014 Rogue - UPDATED with pics

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
ImStricken06
Car: 2008 Rogue(sold)
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

Rogue One wrote:
ImStricken wrote:this 7 seater cant be the rogue.
Um, dude... Have you not been following any of my posts? The Qashqai +2 is a seven seater (that's what the +2 signifies). Nissan has allegedly decided to keep the body style the same on all versions.
the qashqai has always been two editions: the 5 seater and the 7. the rogue has never been available in the 7 seater, and thats why i doubt that the next rogue will be 7. you folks keep talking about the qashqai/Dualis like it is the rogue, when in reality its not at all. it might share the same platform, but at the end of the day - its a whole different ball game. its available in diesel, stickshift, 7 seater, much higher end interior, etc. just because they might share some similar trim and accents, and the same platform, doesnt mean they will follow suit of one another. dont forget that our platform is shared by:

2004 Nissan Lafesta
2005-present Nissan Serena/Suzuki Landy
2006 Nissan Qashqai
2007 Nissan Sentra B16
2007 Nissan X-Trail T31 (Mk.II)
2008 Nissan Rogue
2008 Renault Samsung QM5

and guess what - none of those cars above mimicked one another the way: maxima/i30/i35 did back in the day. or the 99ish altima/g20. or the current armada/patrol/qx45. etc.
could that be the new rogue? SURE! i hope, for nissan's sake. could they finally have finally removed their heads from one another's ......- sure! could they be doing one lineup with just different names? SURE. but for some strange reason i doubt it. and frankly a 7 passenger rogue would be just another DUMB idea. it would further kill the over priced murano... and now compete with the pathfinder- in a market where people are looking to cut back on size, fuel consumption, initial costs, etc.

look at this guy standing tall over this car.... tell me there's a 3rd row of seating in this car thats worth its weight:

unless the seating is designed for tiny asians, no american is fitting in the back there:

regardless, i lost all interest in this car, its brand, and mostly nissan in general. if i am not wowed by their new nissan titan with a cummons diesel - this will be my last nissan period.
this car is nothing more than lipstick on a pig - and anyone who has dealt with the brakes, drivetrain, or the fit & finish will tell you the same. cutting corners with the brakes is nothing more than a total sellout to the NISSAN heritage.

DTASFAB

ImStricken wrote:none of those cars above mimicked one another the way: maxima/i30/i35 did back in the day. or the 99ish altima/g20. or the current armada/patrol/qx45. etc.
Check out 1996 Maxima and 1996 Camry V6. Every spec was almost identical. The only real difference was the Camry had 60/40 folding and locking rear seats while the Maxima had its center ski door.

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

DTASFAB wrote:
ImStricken wrote:none of those cars above mimicked one another the way: maxima/i30/i35 did back in the day. or the 99ish altima/g20. or the current armada/patrol/qx45. etc.
Check out 1996 Maxima and 1996 Camry V6. Every spec was almost identical. The only real difference was the Camry had 60/40 folding and locking rear seats while the Maxima had its center ski door.
what does the camry have anything to do with nissan/infiniti/renault? those are two(nissan & toyota) totally separate/different brands.

kerrton
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL FWD Gotham Gray

Yeah there's no way the Rogue will get the 3rd row of seating, the Pathfinder is Nissan's 7-passenger crossover, and they have the Quest van, and if they were looking to add another 7-seater it would have to be the larger Murano.

European's have different standards than North Americans, the 3rd row in the Qashai is incredibly small even for children - Europeans are used to compact cars, North Americans not so much. It would not be a positive selling point in NA to cram the 3rd row seat in the Rogue, even if it is going to be slightly larger than the outgoing model.

And I do agree with Imstricken about quality, the new model needs to step it up. The Rogue doesn't have demons that seem to leave people stranded often, mine never has, but my brake calipers are noisy and sticky even though I do an annual service, it's going to be wasted effort as I'm sure the calipers will need to be replaced soon regardless of my preventative maintenance work.

You would think that the new model could only get better, but judging by the horrible time people are having with the new 2013 Pathfinder I wouldn't assume anything. The new CVT tranny is a complete disaster, owners have had a couple of regpramming recalls, many torque converter replacements and complete CVT replacements and its unclear if Nissan has solved the problem. The same goes for the new Altima with V6 next-gen CVT. If the next-gen CVT is that bad, I wouldn't be lining up to buy a first model year redesigned Rogue.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

The official facebook page for Nissan Rogue has a new picture posted for the 2014. My reaction... YAWN. :frown:

kerrton

Looks ok, hopefully visibility and cargo space are less impacted by the sloping rear lines like on the current model, tough to tell from the photo. But like I said before, build quality and durability is number one. That next-gen CVT will be interesting to track, its different than the one in the Pathfinder and Altima V6 but same concept, just smaller.

The redesigned RAV4 and CRV are rock solid, not to mention the new Escape that always gets lots of praise. There has to be good reason to take a chance on the Nissan Rogue and it needs to be obvious including a good price, otherwise people will stick with Honda and Toyota.

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

i wouldn't buy another rogue. and i tell everyone to NOT even look at it, unless its a lease within the 3yr/36,000 mile warranty. the brakes alone piss me off. the tranny scares me(since anything above 2010 doesnt qualify for the 10yr/120,000). The rest of the things in the car are simple cut-backs to save money for Nissan(which is understandable).

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

2014 specs: http://www.nissanusa.com/crossovers/201 ... ons-specs/

2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder
170 hp @ 6,000 rpm
33 Highway 26 City*

17" Aluminum-alloy wheels
Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition
Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control (ATC)
6-way power adjustable driver's seat with power lumbar

3rd-row seating (possible option)
Rear privacy glass
P225/65R17 Run-flat tires (deletes spare tire)

Smart Auto Headlights
LED Daytime Running Lights
Tilt and telescoping steering column
Power Panoramic Moonroof

Rear passenger air conditioning vents

Nissan Navigation System with 7.0" color touch-screen monitor and Voice Recognition for audio and navigation [*]
SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link with 3-month trial subscription [*]
Around View® Monitor [*]
Blind Spot Warning (BSW) [*]
Lane Departure Warning (LDW) [*]
Moving Object Detection (MOD) [*]
Power liftgate

Power Panoramic Moonroof
LED headlights with auto levelizer
Forward Collision Warning (FCW) [*]
Blind Spot Warning (BSW) [*]
Lane Departure Warning (LDW) [*]
Moving Object Detection (MOD)

External Ground Lighting

Illuminated Kick Plates [*]

nterior Accent Lighting

LED lights with 20 pre-programmed color options light up the front footwells.
Easily control light color and on/off function with a single knob
Works with the vehicle’s interior lighting when the door is opened

DTASFAB

ImStricken wrote:what does the camry have anything to do with nissan/infiniti/renault? those are two(nissan & toyota) totally separate/different brands.
It has nothing to do with them, which is why I find it interesting that they were so similar in virtually every way imaginable.

kerrton

Wow, I was wrong, the 3rd row seating is an option with the 2nd row "Easy Flex" system that is on the Pathfinder making access to the 3rd row easy. I'm REALLY surprised by this move, but it does differentiate it from the competition, none of the competitors except the Mitsubishi Outlander offer a 3rd row. The RAV4 did until the redesign then they ditched it because customers just weren't appreciating it, and so Nissan has taken the opposite approach. I'm really curious to check this out...

Other than that the Rogue gets the fancy tech options like lane departure warning, Smart key, LED headlights, Panoramic sunroof etc. but only at the higher price points, this stuff won't come cheap. No Smartphone integration, which I find disappointing. See the 2014 Dodge Durango for an example of why this is important, especially considering how tech-obsessed people have become.

The finally offer rear AC vents, which was such a cheap cop-out on the current Rogue. If they also add a center 2nd row console and adjustable rear headrests they'll be right where they needed to be in 2008 with the original Rogue.

Powertrain remains almost identical but I believe this will be the next-gen CVT, which produces the improved efficiency. I was hoping for a more refined, quieter engine but it looks like that may not happen, not a big deal provided its reliable.

TaiLuu
Car: 2009 Nissan Murano LE AWD
2011 Nissan Rogue SV AWD
2014 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum

My Parents just bought a 2014 Pathfinder Platinum and the new rogue is really just a mini Pathfinder if It's going to have 7 seats. It has improved a lot but, I'm not impressed with the drive train. I don't know why they would offer 7 seats, unless the expect they buyers to use it for midgets... If the new Murano next year doesn't have 7 seats too, then I can't predict what Nissan's doing the the marketing side. Nissan has already lost me with the new Altima and Maxima ordeal.
Over all, I'd trade in my 2011 for a 2014 just for the better quality.

DTASFAB

So the sunroof on the SV is a standalone option for $1320 and the navigation package is another $1420.

On the 2013, the sunroof came with the navigation package for $1700 total. So the sunroof isn't as big, but I don't think I'd want a giant glass roof anyway.

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

nissan seems to not know what the left hand is doing from its right. they are confusing and killing their own customers with offering things in some cars that would turn them away from the more expensive cars. who in their right mind would buy a nissan maxima, when the altima (being the same size) can offer the identical options including the same engine. AND IT LOOKS ALMOST THE SAME!!! lololol

who in their right mind would pay MORE for a murano, when the pathfinder offers similar features yet is bigger in size.
who in their right mind would look at a rogue and consider shoving SEVEN FREAKING PEOPLE into that car?? i can hardly fit 5 adults now without feeling bad for the people in the rear seat. SEVEN?? SEVEN!!??

PUT IT THIS WAY: THIS NISSAN ROGUE CAN ONLY TOW 1000lbs (thats rated with 1 adult driver). NOW ADD IN 6 PASSENGERS AT 150LBS AND YOU ARE ALREADY AT 900lbs. this seven seater wont even have the room, let alone the rating to allow anyone to bring a snack or lunch bag as that would quickly add up to an extra 100lbs. talk about a useless feature.

PS: THAT ROOF IS STILL SLOPED DOWNWARD, LIKE A BABY THATS BEEN DROPPED ON ITS HEAD = MORE RESTRICTED VIEWING FOR US TALLER/LARGER GUYS.

kerrton

Correction: after reading the press release, the NissanConnect system that allows you to sync your Smartphone with the onboard vehicle headunit is offered, it comes with some basic apps, presumable this will be a scalable system that can be updated in the future as improvements are made. Good move Nissan, that too could be a small competitive edge. And yes the 2nd row does not have a center console, finally!!

You're right about that rear sloping roof, not as bad as before, but it will cut in to the cargo capacity and not sure how the 3rd row will have any headroom whatsoever.

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

kerrton wrote:You're right about that rear sloping roof, not as bad as before, but it will cut in to the cargo capacity and not sure how the 3rd row will have any headroom whatsoever.
its almost identical. even the roof rails are the same. even the window glass is the same.

DTASFAB

ImStricken wrote:nissan seems to not know what the left hand is doing from its right. they are confusing and killing their own customers with offering things in some cars that would turn them away from the more expensive cars. who in their right mind would buy a nissan maxima, when the altima (being the same size) can offer the identical options including the same engine. AND IT LOOKS ALMOST THE SAME!!! lololol

who in their right mind would pay MORE for a murano, when the pathfinder offers similar features yet is bigger in size.
who in their right mind would look at a rogue and consider shoving SEVEN FREAKING PEOPLE into that car?? i can hardly fit 5 adults now without feeling bad for the people in the rear seat. SEVEN?? SEVEN!!??

PUT IT THIS WAY: THIS NISSAN ROGUE CAN ONLY TOW 1000lbs (thats rated with 1 adult driver). NOW ADD IN 6 PASSENGERS AT 150LBS AND YOU ARE ALREADY AT 900lbs. this seven seater wont even have the room, let alone the rating to allow anyone to bring a snack or lunch bag as that would quickly add up to an extra 100lbs. talk about a useless feature.

PS: THAT ROOF IS STILL SLOPED DOWNWARD, LIKE A BABY THATS BEEN DROPPED ON ITS HEAD = MORE RESTRICTED VIEWING FOR US TALLER/LARGER GUYS.
You're not only right on all counts, but towing 1000 pounds puts less of a strain on the powertrain than 1000 pounds loaded into the vehicle. My 11th grade physics teacher once moved a minivan tied to a tree with a rope by pulling the midpoint of the rope outward with a single finger. It's all about vectors.

At some point soon, the Murano is going to have to offer a 3rd row option. Even with Nissan being as inept as you've described, I can't imagine them offering a 3rd row on the Rogue and not offering it on the Murano.

DTASFAB

ImStricken wrote:Image

I really really like the 08-13 headlights better than the new ones. The tail lights I can go either way. I like the tail light designs on both versions. The new one reminds me of the CX-9 tail lights, which I like, and the old one has a protruding reverse light that looks like an eyeball or a baseball.

DTASFAB

And what happened to the rumor that the 2.5L engine was going to yield 182hp like it does on the Altima?

This 2014 Rogue looks like a mess. And no more Frosted Steel. That's the best color! ;)

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

DTASFAB wrote:And what happened to the rumor that the 2.5L engine was going to yield 182hp like it does on the Altima?

This 2014 Rogue looks like a mess. And no more Frosted Steel. That's the best color! ;)
Frosted Steel the best color? Naw, it's the Black Amethyst, but that's gone too.

Seems there's just as many hits as there are misses with this new design.
Still stuck with Bose audio system, but bumped up the speaker count to nine, with a second sub-woofer. Illuminated steering-wheel-mounted audio controls.

Dimensions 2013 vs 2014
Wheelbase 105.9 106.5

Overall length 183.3 182.3

Overall width 70.9 72.4

Overall height With roof rails 66.3 66.3

Interior (inches)

Head room with moonroof 39.3 39.5

Leg room (front) 42.5 43

Hip room (front) 53.1 54

Shoulder room (front) 55.9 56.5

Cargo capacity with rear seats folded down (cu. ft.) 57.9 71.6

followingnfront
Car: 2017 Maxima S

Youre both wrong... The best color is Platinum Graphite :-D

I am intrigued by this new Rogue from what I see so far. I want to see more. And I dont see anything wrong with the Bose sound system... I think its great for a stock system

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

followingnfront wrote:Youre both wrong... The best color is Platinum Graphite :-D

I am intrigued by this new Rogue from what I see so far. I want to see more. And I dont see anything wrong with the Bose sound system... I think its great for a stock system
Limited but interesting shots. http://www.nissanusa.com/crossovers/201 ... #_exterior

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

More new 2014 Rogue pics:

darylzero
Car: Nissan Rogue 2009 SL AWD Premium Pkg.

Aesthetically I think the 2014 looks good. I like the front of it, including the headlights. It looks a lot like the Mazda CX-5 now with the plastic molding along the entire bottom of the body, especially the wheels.
As for the 7 seater version, that is just dumb/useless.
Just noticed it now has push button start.

2014 Mazda CX-5 molding comparison

Rogue

followingnfront
Car: 2017 Maxima S

Things I like:
-Optional LED headlights (not just LED DRL's, but LED HEADLIGHT beams)
-It's keeping the 360 degree camera
-It is still pretty high off the ground... A big + for me
-The rear seat has more adjustability
-The cargo area has a bunch of different ways to stow/tuck/organize cargo
-It's a bit bigger in all dimensions
-Bose sound system
-Dual zone climate control (about time)
-MPG!!!! Woah man, much better than the 1st gen

Things I dislike:
-The front... I will probably get used to it, and its not ugly, but I think the 1st gen's front looks better.
-The front bumper's design is more flare-y than the 1st gen, so approach and departure angles will probably suffer. I've popped up onto sidewalks (on purpose, for a reason lol) with my Rogue a few times with no problem and no worry.
-Push button start... I like being able to start my car without being in the driver's seat with my foot on the brake... I like being able to start my car from the passenger's seat, etc..... And I like the overall FEEL of turning the ignition over holding a damned button!
-Panoramic roof.... Maxima's had problems with them, so I'm sure the cheaper Rogue will too... And I don't like the idea of a glass roof (remember my thread with my roof caved in?)..... Good thing it is only an option.
-All the nanny tech... I don't know why a lot of people like them, but I don't need my car to tell me I'm wandering out of a lane, or that someone is next to me on the road, or blah blah blah... What are we idiots? Be a man and use your mirrors and watch the damn road and you'll be fine.... Geez
-The fact that the steering wheel and most of the dash look is from the 2013 Altima. One thing I liked about the 2012 Rogue's interior is that it was not borrowed or recycled from another Nissan.
-The new CVT.... I really like Nissan's CVTs... The CVT in my 2012 Rogue really utilizes all of the car's power and torque without all of the lag and sudden surge of downshifting in a conventional auto. I feel that my car would be much slower with a conventional auto, and not feel nearly as smooth. So I like CVTs... The ones before the new generation.... I know a lot of Nissan's vehicles are having problems with them and I hope the new Rogue doesn't.

This is just a quick summation of my ideas based on what little I've seen so far. Luckily my lease isn't up for 3 more years (2 if I want to get out early) so I have some time to see how this Rogue holds up a bit... And also see the new Maxima :naughty:

DTASFAB

All I know is that saharan sun color is the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

I like Frosted Steel because it changes from a very pale blue to silver and occasionally looks almost white, depending on the lighting and distance from the vehicle.

kerrton

One more BIG improvement over the outgoing model - the size of the hatch opening appears much larger.

Right now I have a dishwasher crammed in cargo area of my Rogue with the second row upright - it just BARELY fit through the opening because of that ridiculous rear sloping roofline and overall narrow opening. I had to ratchet strap the crap out of it to get it to fit and prevent it from banging on the rear sloping glass - get rid of that rear slope and you solve the space problem in two dimensions.

The new model still has the slope, but maybe not as pronounced, and the hatch opening appears larger which is a huge plus. Can't wait to check out that 3rd row in person, I'm sure it's like a torture chamber for the friends that you hate!!

One more potentially big improvement: the lower door sills. They've added the durable plastic cladding and it looks like they've gone back to an actual door sill, rather than the ridiculous design of the outgoing model that has no sill, and it allows material to collect and quickly wear away the paint unless the owner applies protection film. This is a big step in the right direction, and honestly I still can't believe the bad design on my 08 Rogue door sills.

To mix in a positive, I too think the exterior design looks generally good, very similar to the Mazda CX-5, interior looks good too. With the larger dimensions things do get interesting with the Murano, is there still room for it? I've always thought it is one of the more overpriced vehicles, especially considering it only seats 5 and with the improvements in the Rogue it becomes even less of a reaslistic option. Mazda did get rid of their CX-7 which was a real shocker to me, maybe the Murano will be next on the chopping block!

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

i actually like the new design (inside & out), but i refuse to accept "lipstick on a pig". the only reason i use such a harsh term is because unless they:
  • 1. changed & upgraded brakes to reduce such constant brake failure & wear.
    2. refined the transmission to actually run in hot climates, up hilly area's while not over heating or thinning the fluid too much so it goes into limp mode (HERE'S A FREAKING CLUE NISSAN = LARGE EXTERIOR TRANNY COOLER!!).
    3. re-tuned the engine to actually run stable; not bog down to about 500rpms while the A/C clutch engages
    4. improved the HP/Tq to actually be able to keep up with the weight and demand of the vehicle
    5. improved MPG's by using a more efficient engine, [versus simply using lighter parts(with shorter life spans LIKE ROTORS & plastics!) or tuning the transmission to simply go from a 1st gear ratio, to what is the equivalence of a 2nd gear ratio, and then drop us into a fuel saving 6th gear ratio thats worthless in real life.]
    7. increased the A/C & Heater capabilities. as it stands currently the A/C is weak as hell. The heater requires more water than a 50/50 coolant ratio.
    8. increased front storage capabilities.
...... until all of those very important issues are addressed i view this as nothing more than lipstick on a pig. and i feel my negative thoughts are validated by seeing the same old 2.5L engine. :facepalm:

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

The Rogue is Nissan’s second best-seller in the U.S. (behind the Altima mid-size sedan). It has sold 113,000 Rogues so far this year, up 16 percent in a segment that’s up 15 percent. It’s only going to get more competitive from here.

REVIEW: 2014 Nissan Rogue

Looks like: A mini Nissan Pathfinder http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2013 ... -look.html
Nissan's Rogue has been an affordable if somewhat forgettable member of the compact crossover segment.
A third row in a crossover this small is unique, and it's likely most buyers won't opt for it.

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2014-n ... -info-news
The Rogue might seem like small potatoes compared to segment-mates like the Honda CR-V, Ford Escape, and Toyota RAV4, which rack up monster sales numbers. But make no mistake, despite being about as visually stimulating as a potato—and we mean that in the nicest way possible—the current Rogue is no small starchy tuber to those within the halls of Nissan’s HQ.

kerrton

The Rogue rear seat is not going to fit a normal sized adult...period, unless you want to subject your passengers to torture. A small kid or two, yes no problem but then there will be zero cargo space. For some people this will be what they need, but at the end of the day Nissan will likely discover what Toyota did with their 3-row RAV4 - nobody wants it and people who buy it aren't happy with it. The RAV4 offered a 3rd row option for 6 years, before the finally redesigned it and elimated the 3rd row for 2013.

The other reason why a 3-row Rogue is a bad idea: the QR2.5 4 cylinder engine, with max 170 horsepower and very little low-end torque is just not adequate to haul around more than 4-5 adults. I live with this engine every day, and its a good powertrain for my wife and I, and our two very small children in car seats, but there's no over-abundance of power. Add the weight of another row of seats and try to stick some people in there and that engine is under-powered and could be downright dangerous in certain situations.

AND the 3rd row will be a death trap in a collision situation. I'm amazed that these are even allowed on the road. First of all the head rests are going to be right against the rear glass, no cargo room behind the third row. A rear-end collision and those 3rd row passengers are toast. Also, the side curtain air bags are only provided for the first and second row occupants, the 3rd row gets no airbags - absolutely horrible to treat these occupants to sub-standard safety.

Parents, if you're considering this vehicle for your kids, please reconsider, the 3rd row is not safe. Pick a safe vehicle for your kids as the Pathfinder, Honda Pilot, or any minivan that has the highest safety standards for ALL occupants, not a cop-out cheap death trap like the Rogue 3rd row.

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

kerrton wrote:The Rogue rear seat is not going to fit a normal sized adult...period, unless you want to subject your passengers to torture. A small kid or two, yes no problem but then there will be zero cargo space. For some people this will be what they need, but at the end of the day Nissan will likely discover what Toyota did with their 3-row RAV4 - nobody wants it and people who buy it aren't happy with it. The RAV4 offered a 3rd row option for 6 years, before the finally redesigned it and elimated the 3rd row for 2013.

The other reason why a 3-row Rogue is a bad idea: the QR2.5 4 cylinder engine, with max 170 horsepower and very little low-end torque is just not adequate to haul around more than 4-5 adults. I live with this engine every day, and its a good powertrain for my wife and I, and our two very small children in car seats, but there's no over-abundance of power. Add the weight of another row of seats and try to stick some people in there and that engine is under-powered and could be downright dangerous in certain situations.

AND the 3rd row will be a death trap in a collision situation. I'm amazed that these are even allowed on the road. First of all the head rests are going to be right against the rear glass, no cargo room behind the third row. A rear-end collision and those 3rd row passengers are toast. Also, the side curtain air bags are only provided for the first and second row occupants, the 3rd row gets no airbags - absolutely horrible to treat these occupants to sub-standard safety.

Parents, if you're considering this vehicle for your kids, please reconsider, the 3rd row is not safe. Pick a safe vehicle for your kids as the Pathfinder, Honda Pilot, or any minivan that has the highest safety standards for ALL occupants, not a cop-out cheap death trap like the Rogue 3rd row.
WELL SAID MATE!
like i said earlier:

Return to “Rogue Forum”