all 4 off the ground!

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
pfrigault
Car: hockey, squash, golf

I'm a new owner of a G35 Coupe, black on black, 6MT, premiunm and aero pack! Bought the car in Chatam NJ! Who knows of a road with a lunch pad for all 4 off the ground?

who out there as flown this rocket!

... Or for more controled fun... is there a driving school in NJ to sharpen my skills? I'm no A J Foyt!

g35driver
Car: Power kite flying

Welcome pfrigault,I plan on keeping all 4 on the ground maybe you could drive your car to Hazard county Georgia and hang out with the Dukes. You might get lucky and have Daisy show you a few places.Kev...

vq35de
Car: G35 Sedan Leather 6MT

coming round a turn this morning i had a rough 3-4 shift and started fishtailing real bad at 85 mph (deserted two lane road)

that is as close to "all 4 off the ground" as I want to get

WE NEED BIGGER TIRES ON THIS CAR

Aries
Car: LT1 240SS

lol, 315/40/17's on the rear of mine ;)the front 2 come up nicely at the track though

pfrigault
Car: hockey, squash, golf

Georgia! yikes... do they even pave the roads there! seriously I'd drop a load in my pants if all 4 ever left the ground. And I'd be too freak out about the damage to all the plastic on landing! Hey.. this is a hell of a car but I'm more than happy to keep the tires sticky and sucking the pavement. Just very curious about whos been able to push the envolope on this car. "In control" is a great motto but buying a car like this begs for pushing all 280 ponies! on another front.....I'm new to the area - montclair NJ.... I wish I could find a decent hand wash place! I loath the idea of taking this car to a car wash around here!

MainEvent212

ive pushed one very very hard...it's frightening to break loose when downshifting 4-3 while brakeing to a complete stop...and you have traction control on...:pface

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”