Alex's Second Setup Official Thread

All things Altima Coupe.
rwill422

What front and rear bumpers did you use when modifying it?

RicerX
Car: '20 Titan Pro4X

Dude - mad props. It looks really nice.

Now all you need is a good exhaust to solidify that rear section. Maybe a Tanabe? (hint. lol)

AlexM.
Car: 2010 2.5 Altima Coupe Super Black

rwill422 wrote:What front and rear bumpers did you use when modifying it?
The exterior is stock in those pictures
XenonSE-R wrote:Dude - mad props. It looks really nice.

Now all you need is a good exhaust to solidify that rear section. Maybe a Tanabe? (hint. lol)
You got a Tanabe hook up?? Toss it over lol.

I actually got the two final pieces of my "first phase" done:
an exhaust: top-speed-pro-1-cat-back-exhaust-review-t542759.html
and a front lip

AlexM.

Small update:

My friend is selling his VS-XX with more Altima friendly specs than mine!

You also have the option of getting MY faces with HIS widths and offsets!

19x8.5 +26 up front and 19x10 +22 on rears.

Tires are still good 215/35 , 235/35
Price is negotiable: price with tires 2500 Obo
Price w/out tires 2200 Obo
He's really not trying to ship so shipping is buyer's expense. I'm just helping him out so I can maybe get his wheel faces ;)

2200 is a STEAL for these. I paid a lot more for mine AND waited 4 months.

Even WITH shipping its still a lot lower than retail. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions about fitment, the wheels or anything!

Mods if I need to move this post, I will, no problem!

PHENOMenalVinyl
Car: 08 altima coupe 2.5 mt

Ide do it for 2200 shipped but that's because I could get them for that lol Let me know if he is ever in desperate need. I know its a low ball so dont be mad lol Just stating what I would pay. Also if you are selling your wheels let me know because I would love your wheels too. It would go great with my new theme Let me know how much.

AlexM.

I would be selling mine for a lot more than he is lol. If you can get yours for 2200 brand new then you should just do that instead of buying mine lol. I should have bought mine through you or whoever!

incREDibL3
Car: Nissan Altima Coupe

I was actually looking at this yesterday to buy. Wish I can afford this! How ($$) low can he go?

And what kind of tires does it have right now?

AlexM.

He sold them!

PHENOMenalVinyl
Car: 08 altima coupe 2.5 mt

AlexM. wrote:He sold them!
NICE!!!!! Not suprised good set of wheels if you live in the area. Thanks though Alex and yea well IL didn't have those connections at the time but now I have been working with the right people.

lin_altima2010
Car: 2010 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR ,CVT, Nismo exhaust

Great job on the car... this is probably one of the best looking altimas ive seen these days...

Question ... how do you tune the car so that it's that's close to the ground?

Also, From your front bumper , i can tell you're driving the same 2010 altima coupe as mine... Besides the 20'inch rims, what else did you put up there?

Great job man, truly an inspiration for me

AlexM.

lin_altima2010 wrote:Great job on the car... this is probably one of the best looking altimas ive seen these days...

Question ... how do you tune the car so that it's that's close to the ground?

Also, From your front bumper , i can tell you're driving the same 2010 altima coupe as mine... Besides the 20'inch rims, what else did you put up there?

Great job man, truly an inspiration for me
Thanks.

As far aesthetics, I just have coilovers, 19" wheels, and a stillen front lip

AlexM.

Wheels are for sale guys, grab these one of a kind wheels while you can ;)

altima-parts-for-sale-post-your-classif ... l#p6334153

aphu
Car: 2010 Altima Coupe

why are yiu selling them? and what wheels are you getting next?

AlexM.

I'm looking for something else, maybe another set of WORK wheels, or maybe some WEDS. Wouldn't mind the money either haha. But its time for a change

Ranga14
Car: Boosted 08 Altima Coupe 3.5

You like female, u always need new shoes :tisk: ;)

mattyfo0z
Car: 2oo8 CVT - 3.5 SE

in those pics on the first post, were you already on mdu coilovers in the rear or still bc coilovers ? have any pics from when you were still on bc coilovers all around ?

AlexM.

Ranga14 wrote:You like female, u always need new shoes :tisk: ;)
What can I say, I love my kicks :yesnod
mattyfo0z wrote:in those pics on the first post, were you already on mdu coilovers in the rear or still bc coilovers ? have any pics from when you were still on bc coilovers all around ?
Yeah, first pics were BC/MDU setup. Here's a BC on-all-four-corners pic:

aphu
Car: 2010 Altima Coupe

ArE those the rims you rolling on right now?

mattyfo0z

damn, that doesn't even seem that low :rolleyes: maybe it's just the pic though. i'm on 19s too, hoping to get decent fitment with the lowest setting on bc coils..

AlexM.

aphu wrote:ArE those the rims you rolling on right now?
I'm on stocks right now.
mattyfo0z wrote:damn, that doesn't even seem that low :rolleyes: maybe it's just the pic though. i'm on 19s too, hoping to get decent fitment with the lowest setting on bc coils..
Yeah, max low on BC's don't go so low.. If you have a body kit that might help since your frame will be lower but the wheel gap will still be a problem. You could try removing 2/3 of the gold locking rings on the struts.

SanoSuKe

AlexM. wrote:
Ranga14 wrote:You like female, u always need new shoes :tisk: ;)
What can I say, I love my kicks :yesnod
mattyfo0z wrote:in those pics on the first post, were you already on mdu coilovers in the rear or still bc coilovers ? have any pics from when you were still on bc coilovers all around ?
Yeah, first pics were BC/MDU setup. Here's a BC on-all-four-corners pic:

Are these Rotas? Why are these pics not on your facebook :mad:

mattyfo0z

AlexM. wrote:
I'm on stocks right now.
mattyfo0z wrote:damn, that doesn't even seem that low :rolleyes: maybe it's just the pic though. i'm on 19s too, hoping to get decent fitment with the lowest setting on bc coils..
Yeah, max low on BC's don't go so low.. If you have a body kit that might help since your frame will be lower but the wheel gap will still be a problem. You could try removing 2/3 of the gold locking rings on the struts.
naw, no body kit here. maybe stillen front in the future, but not anytime soon. saving up for coils is hard enough lol is that other dude on here (with the varrstoen bbs lm reps) on bc coils too? if i recall he was pretty low, but now that i think of it, i think he was on d2s...

mattyfo0z

AlexM. wrote:
I'm on stocks right now.
naw, no body kit here. maybe stillen front in the future, but not anytime soon. saving up for coils is hard enough lol is that other dude on here (with the varrstoen bbs lm reps) on bc coils too? if i recall he was pretty low, but now that i think of it, i think he was on d2s...

AlexM.

SanoSuKe wrote: Are these Rotas? Why are these pics not on your facebook :mad:
Varrstoen. And because its blurry lol.
mattyfo0z wrote: naw, no body kit here. maybe stillen front in the future, but not anytime soon. saving up for coils is hard enough lol is that other dude on here (with the varrstoen bbs lm reps) on bc coils too? if i recall he was pretty low, but now that i think of it, i think he was on d2s...
I think he's on Megan

SVTboy01
Car: 2010 2.5S AC

don't know why i can't PM you alex, but i am new to the forum have gotten insanely interested in getting an AC based on how much you can modify the aesthetics of these things. what actually made me really interested in them also was seeing your car, looks so sick. have you seen the axis penta wheels? they appear pretty comparable to the work vs xx but much cheaper. also great work with the post about wheel fitment, i really learned alot from your post bro

RicerX

Hey, SVT - Welcome to NICO!

It is possible Alex doesn't have his PM service activated. Best way to ensure your settings (and his) are correct, go to your User Control Panel, then Board Preferences, and Global Settings. Ensure all your messaging options are set correctly. I'm sure Alex will see your post and verify his as well.

You're on the best Altima forum on the internet - there is a lot of information here. Search up and post any questions!

DJ_B_Easy
Car: 2017 GMC Sierra All Terrain X

Needs 10 post minimum to PM, no?

RicerX

Can't remember if we still had that rule or not. I will have to check. My brain is pretty scrambled these days.

SVTboy01
Car: 2010 2.5S AC

Thanks for the help, I will adjust my settings.

AlexM.

DJBeasy wrote:Needs 10 post minimum to PM, no?
Yeah I think thats right.

SVTboy01 wrote:don't know why i can't PM you alex, but i am new to the forum have gotten insanely interested in getting an AC based on how much you can modify the aesthetics of these things. what actually made me really interested in them also was seeing your car, looks so sick. have you seen the axis penta wheels? they appear pretty comparable to the work vs xx but much cheaper. also great work with the post about wheel fitment, i really learned alot from your post bro
Thanks man. I just looked up the pentas. You have a wide variety to choose from when it comes to mesh wheels! They all look about the same as far as the faces go. There're just subtle differences here and there.

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”