ALERT: Nissan CVT Class Action. Please READ

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
NissanFanatic_104
Car: 2016 Nissan Sentra

Hey everyone, new member here. I feel like it is my civic duty to warn us consumers.

If you are unaware, there is a MAJOR class action against Nissan for making a faulty CVT transmissions. There is one for Rogue and Sentras and Versa as well. There are multiple settlements going on. But for this one, I am referring to the Nissan Rogue.

If you have a Nissan Rogue 2015-2018, and it needed a repair between 60,001 miles - 84,000 miles, and your car must not over 84 months old; you qualify for the repair. Therefore, Nissan will reimburse you for the amount you paid out of pocket. If you have recently done the repair, you need to submit your claim online within 30 days of the repair... You can either do the repair at Nissan dealer or a private shop. See settlement link below:

Stringer v. Nissan North America, Inc.

http://www.roguepathfinderqx60cvtsettlement.com/

You only need to submit proof the mechanic repair bill AND proof of payment (that what is says on the settlement website). You need to submit both of those things.

My car is a 2018 and had 64,000 miles on it, so I 100% qualified for it. I had to pay $4,900 out of pocket. I submitted my claim earlier this year along with the mechanic repair bill AND credit card receipt. Just recently I found out that my claim was denied because the settlement admin came up with a bullsh!t reason, they said that "proof was not sufficient". WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!! I mean, what else do I need to provide??? They did not give me an answer...

It seems to me they also want me to provide a video surveillance footage of me at the at the repair shop!!! These people are unbelievable!!! I did a little digging around and found out that alot of people on various social media sites are saying the same thing... Their car was within the mileage time frame and they submitted both the repair invoice and credit card payment, yet they were denied to!!

It seems to me that both Nissan and the settlement admin and working hand and hand to deny ALL claims.. They have no intention of reimbursing us whatsover.

I am not going to let this happen. I am tired of these billion dollar corporations and settlement companies taking a crap on the little guy, no wonder they keep getting more and more richer, and we get poorer.

That being said, I have found out the information of the Judge who approved the settlement. I already called the judge and told them what has happened. They told me that they need more callers. 1 person isnt going to put a dent. Power is in numbers.

Here is the information of the Judge:

District Judge William L. Campbell, Jr.

Courtroom 6D

Chambers, Suite 6125

Courtroom Deputy (615) 736-2778

Court Reporter (615) 939-5450

Chambers (615) 736-2774 (voice)

Even if you do not own a Rogue or if you car doesnt need one, make the call to. You never know if one day it could happen to you... We all need to band together and fight back.

If you have other social media accounts like facebook, tiktok, or twitter, reddit, please post this on there too if you can. This thing needs to blow up. What Nissan and the settlement admins are doing is the scummiest and disgusting thing to do to us as consumers.

If any of you guys have any questions, please PM me.

“The world won't be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.” ― Albert Einstein

casperfun
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Indigo Blue

I don't agree telling a judge false information about a repair that never happened or having a Rogue I don't own.

With that said, I would rather sue Nissan in court, go to small claims court. I did back in the day for my Nissan Maxima that I felt wasn't repaired right.

Yah, I lost against their 2 lawyers against little ole me.

But I'm sure it cost Nissan a hefty sum to hire them. Probably more then the repair.
So I felt like a winner anyways.

I'm always for the small guy against the big greedy unfair companies.

But go after Nissan if you have legit reasons. That's just me.

Like i said, Nissan cvt's are a crapshoot.

Moreover, in small claims court you would probably win with receipts, and doing a subpoena with the repair guy to come to court.

I was lucky in the lottery.

I'm going on 14 years on a original cvt transmission. :ohno: :inoutgay:

NissanFanatic_104
Car: 2016 Nissan Sentra

casperfun wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:06 pm
I don't agree telling a judge false information about a repair that never happened or having a Rogue I don't own.

With that said, I would rather sue Nissan in court, go to small claims court. I did back in the day for my Nissan Maxima that I felt wasn't repaired right.

Yah, I lost against their 2 lawyers against little ole me.

But I'm sure it cost Nissan a hefty sum to hire them. Probably more then the repair.
So I felt like a winner anyways.

I'm always for the small guy against the big greedy unfair companies.

But go after Nissan if you have legit reasons. That's just me.

Like i said, Nissan cvt's are a crapshoot.

Moreover, in small claims court you would probably win with receipts, and doing a subpoena with the repair guy to come to court.

I was lucky in the lottery.

I'm going on 14 years on a original cvt transmission. :ohno: :inoutgay:
you dont need to lie to the judge. you can simply call them and say that you have heard from many other people that the settlement admin is fraudulently denying legitimate claims. you can just say you are a concerned citizen.

not once you have to say that you own a nissan rogue.

casperfun
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Indigo Blue

Like you said they need more victims, not hearsay that a judge wouldn’t even consider from a concerned citizen because they are hearing about this through the grapevine.

Seriously, go to small claims court and win your money back instead of putting your eggs in a Nissan settlement and if you ever get paid, Nissan corporate already proven they don’t care about their customers.

It’s easy to go to small claims court. Get a book from the library or watch YouTube on how to file one. If you really want your money, that’s the fastest and more satisfying route. :slap:

Power in numbers, but if I don’t own the rogue or need repairs, what’s the point of calling asking for wronged customers to get a settlement from Nissan?

Return to “Rogue Forum”