Alberta Drag Wars!!! Big Event!!!

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
ninjak84
Car: S13, Z32, Titan

Hey guys, I finally found my way to this new forum thing, but anyways, for all you that have ANY way of coming to this, it's a huge weekend event in Red Deer!Me and my boys are all going, so heres a link for more info:

http://www.impressionsauto.com

or

http://www.v8less.com

hope to see everyone there!wish me and my 240 luck!

Daunttless

You guys gonna have ice racing? : ) Or are you roads not covered with snow yet. : )

ninjak84

you are either:a) just kidding, which is fine b) an ignorant american, who doesnt know if canada is really north of him, but thats what his father cletus tells him.

Jubs180
Car: my 240sx, my computers, my anime collection, learning spanish and japanese, and of course, My beauti

all americans are ignorant, and think that Canada is all igloos and snowand think that Mexico is all dirt and ranches.. get used to it :)

but I'm pretty sure that Daunt was kidding ;p

-Dan

InstantRice

wow dissing americans....I smell a flamming fest coming.

Jubs180
Car: my 240sx, my computers, my anime collection, learning spanish and japanese, and of course, My beauti

I was born american and will always be american, so were my parents and their parents....actually my grandfather was Mexican...but anyway.. and i'm pretty proud of all of that :)

but if anyone who lives in this country and doesn't agree that for the most part, americans are ignorant to the fact that there is an actual 'rest of the world' out there, and acknowledge that it isn't how they see it on TV.. then... i dunno..its pretty sad.. :)

maybe I shouldn't say "all" ... "a lot" is better :D

-Dan

InstantRice

Thats nice but generalizing an entire nation is pretty ignorant to me. Maybe where you live people are a tad backwards like that but for the most part people where i live are pretty observant of what happens in other parts of the world. Of course theres jokese about canada and mexico but im sure mexicans/canadians have jokes about americans, after all we are the most hated country on earth. of course there are some people who only go by what they see on tv but for the most part where more observant of the world than people give us credit for.

Jubs180

they are obsevrant in what way? from what they see on TV? :DI hope you aren't taking what I said to heart. get a few more years of experience under your belt, see how a lot of people are.. ask them questions to things you know the answers to.

and if people around you do understand the world around them.. good. Hopefully it will spread.

-Dan

Jubs180

also.. this isn't the place for this kind of rant.

if you want to argue this further, or ad to it... make a thread in "the ring" part of the forum.

-Dan

Daunttless

most Americans are ignorant, its a fact of life, just as I can safely say most civics in the "import scene" are "ricers." : ) How can I make this generalization, because you say you know 2756 non-rice import scene civic owners. I can make this because the other 9 million are. : ) Its the same with Americans, by sheer ratio it works out that way. : )

Also, I was clearly joking Ninja. As far as Canada being north of me, I wondered why all I kept finding was more US countryside when I hopped on the highway, I musta gone the wrong direction. : ) And my daddy's name ain't cletus, its billy bob, thats right, no capital letters. See, they teach us capitals in 3rd grade, and I had to go take care of my 9 brothers and sisters when I was in the 2nd grade, so I never quite made it there.

ninjak84

hey i never said anything bad about about america or any generalizations, i just wasnt sure what you meant, but its cool. as long as uncle sam keeps protecting its little northern brother, im good to roll.

err, i'm guessing no one else is coming to alberta for this then?

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

Uhmm, that's a lil to far to drive for me. Drove up to Mt. Tremblant last year( 20 hrs) thought I was going to die before we got there.

ninjak84

yeah, i kind of figured that the majority of canadians would get lost in the move.....oh well, i'll post mine and my freinds results when the event is over, sometime around the 26th

Return to “General Chat”