Aftermarket tidbits for the Titan

Covering the 2003-2015 first-gen and 2016+ Titan and Titan XD lineup
QShip

http://www.speed-freak.ro/sema04.htm

This is from another website.

We were only in Vegas for 3 days and of those three days were only able to get in one full day of show wandering. So, to say I have only a few pics of the show is an understatement. Knowing I didnt have much time I tried to snap pics of all Titans and Zs I could for us.Didn't help that the battery in the camera pooped out faster than I thought it would and I did not bring the extras with from the room. We covered about 1/2 the show and I snapped all Titans I saw.

While around I asked some of the vendors about Titan and Titan products. Other than Vortech all other supercharger companies are gunshy of the Titan. Most want atleast 3000'ish units initial sales and 1000 units annual sales to develop a kit to release. So, looks like Vortech will be it for atleast 6 months, if not years.

I asked the reps in the Nissan booth about the NISMO Titan and it is a concept for sure. From what I saw and the fit and finish of the products it was a full aftermarket job. Body kit may see light of day, but I doubt under the NISMO name. Wheels are already available by the maker and is the story with almost everything on the vehicle.

Banks Engineering is still gun shy. Rep said that the Titans were exibitting variences on the dyno due to ECU mapping issues. The ECU was freaking on the dyno runs and making a mess of the power graphs. On the bright side the rep wants me to forward a link to this board so that they can peek in on us. On a side not, Gale Banks is a really cool guy and is awesome to just talk to. Knowledgeable like few others.

There is more, but its bloody late and I am tired. I will check back so ask any questions.

BomexS13

Wow Vortech has a supercharger for a Titan? Imagine the gas.....

Return to “Nissan Titan Forum”