Aftermarket Steering Wheel and Cruise Control?

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
JeromeS13
Car: 2008 Subaru Impreza STI

I'm thinking about getting an aftermarket steering wheel (Momo), and the one i want only has one button for whatever (horn, etc.). Do any of you guys have one? Did you relocate your cruise control buttons? Where to? How difficult is the rewiring?

Let me know guys...Thanks...

I H8 UR DSM

I have a momo wheel, and i dont have my cruise control anymore, supposedly all i would have to do is extend the wires or whatever, but i havent done it, so it can be done,just dont know how.

trpower7

I would think you could just find the wires and extend them under the radio and put a space for them, perhaps next to the shifter on the driver's side. I have an aftermarket cruise that I installed and it sits where the "power mirror" functino would normally reside. Installation was remarkably easy too.......

heliboy2049

what aftermarket cruise do you have? and how much was it?

trpower7

I have the audiovox unit, it was about $112 (you need to buy the vacuum cannister too) I can give you basic instructions on how to hook it up aside from the ones they give you (very very basic but still comprehensive)

Return to “General Chat”