Aftermarket Seat Rails for the J30

General discussion forum for J30 and M30 owners!
Junya
Car: 1996 Infiniti J30t

Long story short, the Z33 seats in my J30 is starting to bother me .

I am 6"2, 220 lbs and when trying to sit comfortably, my enormous head hits the headliner.

I have a Japanese buddy who has Bride Seats on his J30 and he told me that Y32 Nissan Cedric brackets are compatible for our J30's. Therefore i went to UpGarage and purchased 2 for a very good price.

I will update you guys on my purchase and when they get here ill put some install pics and hopefully...... HOPEFULLY, they line up. Wish me luck!

http://www.croooober.com/item/1448979

Junya

many moons later...

i bought a Bride bracket with rails and a Recaro Base Frame, both LH or driver side here in the US. so far just from general impression it looks as though they bolt right on.

Ill update you guys soon enough. Hopefully i can find a bucket seat that will fit my needs.

Bride underside

Bride top view with free Cedric seat belt

Bride sticker

Recaro Base Frame

I honestly don't know what im going to do with this "Base" Frame" seems useless without the rails :wtf2:

anyway ill keep you guys posted!

Junya

SUCCESS!

So its confirmed by me! 1991-1995 Nissan Cedric Y32 aftermarket seat brackets bolt on to our Infiniti J30 stock locations without any welding or customization. Just unbolt your stock seats and bolt on these bad boys.

It took me a while to find an aftermarket seat that is compatible with Bride mounts until NOW :naughty: I found this guy on CL selling a Corbeau FX1 Bucket and its the same exact mounting points as Bride bracket/sliders.

**Make sure if you purchase a seat rail from Japan, it's for the Passenger side (in Japan passenger or LH is driver side here)**

Cliffnotes:
- 91-95 Nissan Cendric BRIDE seat brackets/rails
- Corbeau FX1 (not the pro)

enjoy!

devthepetrolhead
Car: 1994 Infiniti J30 Drift Car
2006 MX5 + 2.5L
2001 Tacoma

thread from the dead but... if I'm reading that right... $28 USD??? Building a J30 drift car and the stock power heated boat anchors need to go ASAP. Ebay wants almost $300 USD shipped for one y32 rail. I need to step up my japanese parts game apparently. Any advice on where else to look?

fourdrinie
Car: 97 J30

search is your friend on this forum!

Return to “J30 Forum / M30 Forum”