Aftermarket Parts

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
DAVPX
Car: 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe

2007 Nissan Murano SE AWD Platinum Pearl Metallic

Anyone have a good place to get aftermarket parts for the versa sedan (i.e. euro lights) and for 07 Murano? I can't seem to find anything good out there cept ebay.

Shad0wXCalibur
Car: Nissan Versa SL Sedan

To each his own but I'm tired of these "euro lights." Don't know what's so euro about them and they all look the same. It doesn't make your car stand out anymore because every other person has them wether its a riced civic or for whatever reason, a beat up old 80s chevy or ford. You'd think they design aftermarket taillights by now with something other than a chrome meatball design.

Ebay is really the only place I've seen taillights for a Versa and they're the typical chrome meatball lights. I've seen a couple trucks that had these LED taillights similar to the factory ones on newer Cadillacs. Some company should design something like that for the Versa instead of following the stupid chrome meatball scheme.
Modified by Shad0wXCalibur at 11:29 PM 6/10/2008

DAVPX
Car: 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe

2007 Nissan Murano SE AWD Platinum Pearl Metallic

I wasn't looking for something that looks like everything else. Secondly, Ebay only has ones for the hatchback model. Third, I only used the word "euro" for lack of a better description.

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

good luck with finding parts for the sedan.... as it is we are barely finding parts for the hatchback.... but i think that if you want springs and other suspension parts you use the ones for the hatch..... not sure tho, dont quote me on that....

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

check out this kit for the murano....

http://www.lxsport.jp/english/....html

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”