Aftermarket / OEM Navigation

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
ormebk

I am considering buying a 2007 Armada LE that does not have the navigation. I really want navigation in my next vehicle (as I am someone that gets lost in my own neighborhood) and am wondering what my options are? Do I need to buy a new bezel and the OEM navigation unit? Any other options? I'd like it to be actually installed in the car vs. buying a portable Garmin if at all possible as I like that look better.

Any idea on relative cost? I think I'm getting a great deal on this car but want to know how much more I'd need to pay to install the nav. Any help is appreciated!

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

First off, welcome to NICOclub! Glad to have you here in the Armada / QX56 Forum!

Best thing I can tell you is there is no way it would be cost effective for you to add the OEM Nav after the fact. Too much wiring, hardware, and other items that would need to be replaced. There are AMAZING deals on used '07 Armada LE models on http://www.cars.com I would find something there with Navigation. Adding OEM after the fact would literally costs thousands of dollars if it is even possible. Anyway you look at it, you will love the Armada! You should look to see if you can find an '08 for a great price, they made a lot of nice changes (especially to the interior) on the '08.

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”