Aftermarket hood/rear wing spoiler for '06 M35

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
bigpun71
Car: 2006 M35S

Does anyone know of some vendors that offer aftermarket hoods and/or rear wing spoilers for a 2006 M35S? I've seen some pics for the Fuga version but can't find the seller information. Any information that can be provided would be appreciated, thank you. :bigthumb:

EniGmA1987
Car: '06 Infiniti M35 Sport

I dont think anyone has made a hood specifically for these vehicles. Best you can probably do is get an universal hood piece and either cut into the hood yourself and fiberglass mold the piece in or have a shop do it for you.
I had thought I remembered that Stillen made a Power Hood for our cars, but I was remembering incorrectly and they only do the 350Z and G35. I personally think this power hood should have been standard for the 350Z, it looks way better than the stock hood IMO: https://stillen.com/products/2003-2006- ... -2-1035008 These hoods from Stillen are normally for use with Stillen roots superchargers.

Which reminds me since you talked about supercharging in another thread. Stillen does make a supercharger kit for our cars. An old kit with a roots style, and a newer kit with a centrifugal. The centrifugal are more efficient and more common and dont need hood mods, but they do not have full boost until max RPM. Whereas roots superchargers provide the same boost at all RPMs.
Here is the roots style stillen kit, this one does require the hood to either be cut out a modified hood to be used: https://www.nissanraceshop.com/product/ ... -350z-g35/ I believe this stage 2 roots style Stillen kit only ads about 50whp to the car though. To make it 50 state legal it really doesnt add a lot of boost pressure. You can mod it and retune to have a different pully for more boost though.
Centrifugal superchargers are placed similarly to turbochargers, and do not require hood modifications to install in the car.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”