Aftermarket CD dash kit...

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
evil966
Car: 2003 G35 6MT

So I'm trying to find somewhere that makes a kit to replace the dash area, without having to fabricate something, or pay someone to do it. Anyone know out there of where I may find something like this? I checked on eBay but no success, even for some hints of direction. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!!!!

smockers83
Car: 2006 G35 Coupe

There is one out there somewhere that looks like OEM...everythingg35 used to have it, but I haven't seen it on their website as of late. The dash kit gives you a double DIN sized opening, but here's the punch line. The factory radio is on the same circuit board as the climate controls so....you need to spend an extra $350 or so getting a new set of climate controls (at least that was the price on everythingg35 when they had it).

pae9132
Car: Modified 03 V35

All I have to say is good luck. I wanted to switch out my stock radio for an aftermarket one because the cd changer sucks and has already had to be replaced twice. I went to circuit city to get an idea of how much and they said $1,000. with parts from japan. Too much for me. Just got the cd player replaced again at Infiniti. They said it's made by Clarion. I thought they were a better company.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”