After market stuff for an FX 45?

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
KS_Rockstar
Car: 2006 Infinity FX 45

So I've had my 06 FX45 since February of 06. Having had a lot of cars I really love this car. It rocks on every level but one... I've put in exhaust and a new air filter but that seems to be all I can find for the car.

I know I could remove the computer and send it away for a few weeks to have it programed but a few weeks with no car isnt really an option. I could also spend ten grand and have a custom turbo kit installed but thats a lot of money and also probably quite a bit of time.

I can't seem to find (or understand why knowbody makes) any bolt on stuf for the FX45?!? Stillen makes a bolt on supercharger for the 35 but thats about it.

What I would love is: A bolt on supercharger, a chip, pulleys and perhaps a carbon fiber hood for my 06 FX45. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mike McGowan, SOC.http://www.mikemcgowan.net

Mpower82
Car: 08 BMW E60 M5

I feel you on this 100%

I bought mine, the month it came out, and to this day, I can probably count on one hand the accessories there are for it. Even lowering springs were unavailable for about 1.5 yrs. With the look of the car and the aggressive lines, after market companies should have been all over it.

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”