After Market Stereo Removal 2007 2.0s

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
jonthapianist02
Car: 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0s

I bought an aftermark stereo last year, and now it's malfunctioning.. i want to make sure the place that installed it for me did it right. I have experience installing after-market radios but didn't want to toy with my sentra, i didn't want to mess anything up. I'd like to check the wires and make sure everything is still connected properly.The place was Custom Sounds here in San Antonio, Tx, and they're crooks. They told me that there was no harness out for my car yet so they had to 'Custom' make one, and also i don't think they connected my antenna because they didn't have that piece either. We have quality signal all over SATX from our local radio stations, and my radio picks them up very fuzzy.. unless they 'ghetto-rigged' it. The radio turns off and on.. on it's own free will... and sometimes the knob doesnt work. It's a Premier Pioneer ub690 or something like that... so it has warranty... but I really don't want to go back to Custom Sounds because I'm afraid they're going to screw me over again.. and i paid them waaay to much money in the first place... I like the deck, it's really nice... but the only way I'm going back is if it's the deck that is messing up. Thanks for your help. By the way, it's the 6-speed.

Return to “Interiors”