After dark....IN THE DARK.....

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
michael Walters

I thought this was the USA...freedom of speech....Now you wanna ban us for telling the truth...first of all...this is not Mike...this is GT REVVA....Mike's business partner.....I'm amazed that you would utter such crap....you don't even know us....never seen our car...how can you say that the internals are not stock? Wherever in the country you are...you need to take a trip to Miami....we'll dyno the car again...in front of your face....then....if you'll pay for the time....we'll open the motor up....right in front of your face....and prove you wrong....HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? We'll post the original dyno sheet right now as a matter of fact.....I thought this was a website where Nissan owners and enthuisiasts could show off their cars, skills and expertise....I understand that you're a moderator and, you think you are God but.....with a mentality like that...you couldn't be further from the truth...If I'm gonna get Mike banned for telling the truth....I'll just go ahead and express my true feelings......The SR 20 is inferior to the KA and....anyone who would remove their KA24DE in favor of a SR20 in any serious quest for horsepower is a serious headcase.....the SR is azz backwards...why would anyone design a DOHC that uses rocker arms in the valvetrain....that was the whole reason for going from OHV engines in the first place.....Direct Valve Actuation......Like that of the CA 18....KA 24 and the RB25 + 26....go ahead...say I'm wrong...the only advantage the SR has over the KA is that it already comes turbocharged.....YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! Bottom line is, if your SR wasnt built by JUN.....you have no wins...PERIOD......And JUN is a machinist facility....don't think that the little p*SSY valvetrain inyour SR is the same like theirs......I DON'T THINK SO......Bottom line is....if you disbelieve that we're doing what we say....come on down...have a look for yourself....guarantee...you'll eat your words....and all your other little "tuner friends" that say it's impossible....bring them too.....and make sure they have their money where their mouth is.....Ban me if you want....but, when you do that...everyone will know that WE are right and you are wrong...and you'll still be guessing...anyway...enough with the speech.....dyno sheet time....and if you ban us....WE HAVE OUR OWN WEBSITE...and we don't need to solicit business through you.....people already know about us......LATER......GOD....BTW...how much HP are you building....

michael Walters

And YES... Just in case you guys think that we are "JUST" KA24DET Nissan Tuners... here's a manifold that we just finished for a 91 240SX.. with a RB25DET. We call it the "Gungu Series".. you will probably call it "Custom Built" 304 Stainless Steel Header Style Manifold... and yes.. this is for a street ride.

Daunttless

Actually, this is a private organization so we can do whatever we like. However, I'll humor you.

1) Dynosheets prove nothing ast o what has been done to the vehicle, or even what vehicle it is. While dynos are generally accepted as truth, I highly doubt the fact that your internals are stock even with a dyno sheet. I can produce 500 dyno sheets, does that mean that any of them are for a car in question, no, it doesn't.

2) I have never stated the SR is better, if you woudl like to take the time to browse around the site, while I don't personally like the KA-T approach because they blow up. Personally, I prefer the CA and RB series of engines, but its truly up to personal preference, money, and ultimate horsepower goals. I really don't care what engine a person has in their car so long as its well done and fast.

3) I still can't get over the fact this turned into a SR fight when I never even mentioned the SR20 in my other post.

4) I'm using a RB26, not a JUN built SR20.

5) Go back to your website then, if you don't really want to contribute anything valuable I will ban you, and I don't really care what you opinion of me is. Take it somewhere else, we don't need a *****fest between two junior members that serves no useful purpose for our board.

6) I can say that the internals aren't stock just like you can say you have a 500hp KA with stock internals. Its not that hard. Watch, your KA, if its making 500hp either only did it once then blew up, or it doesn't exist, or its not stock.

Lastly, if you don't like it leave, and if you would like this to turn personal or into some sort of I have a KA so my pen15 is bigger match, just like you turned the other thread into the same thing, then you can leave and go say such things on other forums. Enjoy your day.

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”