AEB - Auto Emergency Braking Comparison

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
jroymd
Car: 2018 Rogue SL AWD
2021 Rogue Platinum AWD
2017 Infiniti Q60

Is anyone aware of whether the ProPILOT Assist option has any significant affect on the AEB function during emergency braking compared to the non-ProPILOT Assist equipped vehicle? (I have read the previous posts about the AEB function and misconceptions about the option.)

I recently purchased a 2018 Scarlet Rogue AWD SL (Premium Package) with as many bells and whistles as possible. I chose this model for my teenage son because of all the "advertised" safety features. I have two Infiniti vehicles (Q60 RS400 AWD and QX 60) with anti-front and rear collision interventions functions and assumed than the anti-collision safety features of higher-end Rogue AWD SL would be the same but apparently not so. On the Infiniti vehicles when you rapidly (or slowly) approach an oncoming object, the warning alarms sound off and the vehicle rapidly slows down. I attempted to reproduce the situation in the Rogue just to test the anti-front-collision feature, but I have not been impressed with any significant braking in the Rogue when approaching an object. All the proper functions have been checked in the setup screens. I realize that you get what you pay for, but does the anti-collision function work at all? I don't want to be too much more aggressive to test the AEB function. I am wondering if the lack of ProPILOT Assist option has any contribution to the AEB function. The car does not have the ProPILOT Assist option, because I was not aware that the Scarlet Red and Midnight Pine Rogues were not available during the ordering process with the ProPILOT Assist function (Platinum Package) for some strange reason. The salesperson was not aware of this incompatibility also. If you go to the Nissan website and attempt select the Platinum Package with either the Scarlet Red or Midnight Pine colors, it forces you to select an alternative color or cancel the Platinum package. I did not make a big deal about the lack of ProPILOT Assist function, since I assumed that the ProPILOT Assist mainly dealt with steering, although subsequent videos indicate that it is useful in stop and go traffic as long as you have two hands on the steering wheel.

So back to the original question.......Does the Rogue with the ProPILOT Assist option brake better in a potential front end collision situation?

macgiver

mac, what you do to test "TO THE MAX- SUPER-AGGRESSIVELY" - is put up a piece of CARDBOARD "upright"
(aka TV box)in quiet street and JAM RIGHT ON UP to it :lolling:Won't that "simulate" a vehicle/person and SHOULD
engage the questions about that system?? :gapteeth:Cardboard won't damage your bumpers either. :facepalm: Lastly - all the "talk ", back & forth well and good,BUT you really wanna see how YOUR vehicle ACTUALLY PERFORMS - right?

datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

jroymd wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:25 am
Is anyone aware of whether the ProPILOT Assist option has any significant affect on the AEB function during emergency braking compared to the non-ProPILOT Assist equipped vehicle? (I have read the previous posts about the AEB function and misconceptions about the option.)

I recently purchased a 2018 Scarlet Rogue AWD SL (Premium Package) with as many bells and whistles as possible. I chose this model for my teenage son because of all the "advertised" safety features. I have two Infiniti vehicles (Q60 RS400 AWD and QX 60) with anti-front and rear collision interventions functions and assumed than the anti-collision safety features of higher-end Rogue AWD SL would be the same but apparently not so. On the Infiniti vehicles when you rapidly (or slowly) approach an oncoming object, the warning alarms sound off and the vehicle rapidly slows down. I attempted to reproduce the situation in the Rogue just to test the anti-front-collision feature, but I have not been impressed with any significant braking in the Rogue when approaching an object. All the proper functions have been checked in the setup screens. I realize that you get what you pay for, but does the anti-collision function work at all? I don't want to be too much more aggressive to test the AEB function. I am wondering if the lack of ProPILOT Assist option has any contribution to the AEB function. The car does not have the ProPILOT Assist option, because I was not aware that the Scarlet Red and Midnight Pine Rogues were not available during the ordering process with the ProPILOT Assist function (Platinum Package) for some strange reason. The salesperson was not aware of this incompatibility also. If you go to the Nissan website and attempt select the Platinum Package with either the Scarlet Red or Midnight Pine colors, it forces you to select an alternative color or cancel the Platinum package. I did not make a big deal about the lack of ProPILOT Assist function, since I assumed that the ProPILOT Assist mainly dealt with steering, although subsequent videos indicate that it is useful in stop and go traffic as long as you have two hands on the steering wheel.

So back to the original question.......Does the Rogue with the ProPILOT Assist option brake better in a potential front end collision situation?
Why, oh why, did you buy a brand new Rogue for your teenager? Does your son have sports or is he going to college? A sedan would be perfect for him. Now moving onto the safety features, with the ProPilot nonsense... no, it would not fully prevent a collision, since using the actual brake pedal does stop accidents than computer and radars and technology. Every single piece of technology will fail at any given time.

jroymd
2021 Rogue Platinum AWD
2017 Infiniti Q60

Thank you for your responses. I am relatively new to this particular forum, but I was surprised at some of the response posts. I felt that I posed a simple, straightforward question with a detailed explanation.

*REDACTED*

MACGIVER: Excellent idea. I will try that this week.

DATECHBOSS101: The reason I got a new Rogue for my son was because it was advertised as being one of the safest vehicles (anti-front and rear collision warning/intervention and surround camera) currently on sale in 2018 without costing a greater fortune than the moderately sized fortune of the Rogue. Also the driver sits higher and allows better distant and peripheral vision, once I can convince my son to turn his head rather than rely on mirrors. The recent iteration of the Nissan Rogue represents the current trend of integrated safety features as opposed to costly add-ons as in other vehicles. I would imagine that all these safety features will be standard within the next few years, like back-up cameras were "supposed" to be standard "by law" in 2014 (but weren't). Sure, I could have bought him a 300 HP Mustang or Camaro for less money, and he would been the envy of his classmates, but these cars don't have the safety and security features of the Rogue even as options. You have to ask yourself that if you can afford it, is your money better spent on a safer car or do you want to spend more money on hospital bills and lawsuits. I have taught my son ( and his two siblings) how to drive properly without relying on all the safety features, but still I realize that a teenager's mind wanders, and it doesn't hurt to have a little extra help. I remember stupid stuff I did at that age, and kids are basically the same today, except they have a lot more distractions.

Again, thank you MACGIVER and MACGIVER for your responses.
Last edited by Rogue One on Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited

macgiver

mac, jroymd , nah - you don't need to explain reasons for buying kids car , when your post is asking about safety stopping features . :cool:

datechboss101

jroymd wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:51 am
Thank you for your responses. I am relatively new to this particular forum, but I was surprised at some of the response posts. I felt that I posed a simple, straightforward question with a detailed explanation. Unfortunately, the question was not taken well by some of the respondents.

DTASFAB: Really. That's your answer. The answers to questions should be helpful, not condescending.

MACGIVER: Excellent idea. I will try that this week.

DATECHBOSS101: The reason I got a new Rogue for my son was because it was advertised as being one of the safest vehicles (anti-front and rear collision warning/intervention and surround camera) currently on sale in 2018 without costing a greater fortune than the moderately sized fortune of the Rogue. Also the driver sits higher and allows better distant and peripheral vision, once I can convince my son to turn his head rather than rely on mirrors. The recent iteration of the Nissan Rogue represents the current trend of integrated safety features as opposed to costly add-ons as in other vehicles. I would imagine that all these safety features will be standard within the next few years, like back-up cameras were "supposed" to be standard "by law" in 2014 (but weren't). Sure, I could have bought him a 300 HP Mustang or Camaro for less money, and he would been the envy of his classmates, but these cars don't have the safety and security features of the Rogue even as options. You have to ask yourself that if you can afford it, is your money better spent on a safer car or do you want to spend more money on hospital bills and lawsuits. I have taught my son ( and his two siblings) how to drive properly without relying on all the safety features, but still I realize that a teenager's mind wanders, and it doesn't hurt to have a little extra help. I remember stupid stuff I did at that age, and kids are basically the same today, except they have a lot more distractions.

Again, thank you MACGIVER and MACGIVER for your responses.
Safety features is always a key thing for distracted drivers and SUVs with cell phones being used while driving is the meat for an entree for a disaster. I hope your son isn't one of those distracted drivers. My point was that you could've bought him an Accord or an Altima, for a lower center of gravity, which in turn will make him to avoid a potential rollover. And for having a safe car only means one thing: did the people in the car that was in the accident only walked out with few bruises and scratches? I'm not here to s*** on the Rogue at all. I'm a high school senior, and I mostly see recent (from 1998 and newer) Accords, Civics, and Camrys in my school and local college parking lots, with maybe roughly couple half-tons and a handful of those truck-based SUVs; but mostly, everyone still drives a sedan. The only person that I see driving a 2nd gen Rogue at college and my high school is me, and mine doesn't have all the safety features. You should highly reconsider the Rogue and look at sedans for your kiddos.

Rogue Jarhead
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue Krom

jroymd wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:45 am
DTASFAB: Again, not helpful or remotely humorous.
I found it funny, but then I made my kids buy their own vehicles. When stuff is given, it’s never fully appreciated like it is when earned.

datechboss101

Rogue Jarhead wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:24 pm
jroymd wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:45 am
DTASFAB: Again, not helpful or remotely humorous.
I found it funny, but then I made my kids buy their own vehicles. When stuff is given, it’s never fully appreciated like it is when earned.
I can agree with you. I never appreciate our Rogue at all, but then I keep my goals in mind and grind hard to achieve my goal. Current goal of mine is to buy an Acura TLX or RLX with my own money, once I graduate in 4 years! Until then, I have to use the Rogue (I really don't see teenagers use the 2nd gen Rogues at all)

sprocket

jroymd, here's my $0.02.

I don't think there's really much of a difference in AEB effectiveness on vehicles with or without ProPILOT.

I assume your Infiniti vehicles have the Distance Control Assist feature. This is somewhat similar to Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC) or ProPILOT (which includes ICC) which maintains distance with the vehicle in front of you and slows you down before AEB kicks in, I think this is where it could be beneficial because it reduces the odds of getting too close to the vehicle in front of you and needing AEB to intervene if you fail to brake yourself. More space and slower speeds is better than less space and higher speeds.

One plus for the Infiniti DCA feature is that it will continuously monitor distance to vehicle ahead and slow you down if needed to keep that distance regardless of whether cruise is engaged (as long as you turned on the dynamic switch on the steering wheel). ICC and ProPILOT will only maintain distance when cruise is engaged so if cruise is not engaged, you have no system to maintain distance or slow you down until AEB needs to actively brake to avoid/mitigate a collision.

Think of Infiniti's DCA as a system in place to continuously keep a safe distance from the moving vehicle in front of you, ICC or ProPILOT as a system to only keep a safe distance from the moving vehicle in front of you when cruise is engaged and AEB as a last option resort that kicks in and brakes to avoid/mitigate the impending collision.

DCA/ICC/ProPILOT can only maintain a distance to a moving vehicle as it needs to track the movement, it won't kick in if you are crusing up to standstill traffic because that is a stationary object. AEB brakes for stationary objects. That is a key distinction. You don't want to have DCA/ICC/ProPILOT engaged and come up to a stopped vehicle and expect the system to gradually slow down because it won't and you'll be left with AEB kicking in at the last minute. If you see a stopped vehicle, brake manually to bring the car to a stop. These systems are aids to help driving and reduce accidents, they don't replace the driver's role in assessing the surroundings and reacting accordingly.

jroymd
2021 Rogue Platinum AWD
2017 Infiniti Q60

SPROCKET: Thank you very much for your impressive and extremely detailed answer to my original question. You appear to have an exceptionally thorough knowledge that very few people possess comparing/contrasting the two anti-collision systems.

datechboss101

sprocket wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:22 pm
jroymd, here's my $0.02.

I don't think there's really much of a difference in AEB effectiveness on vehicles with or without ProPILOT.

I assume your Infiniti vehicles have the Distance Control Assist feature. This is somewhat similar to Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC) or ProPILOT (which includes ICC) which maintains distance with the vehicle in front of you and slows you down before AEB kicks in, I think this is where it could be beneficial because it reduces the odds of getting too close to the vehicle in front of you and needing AEB to intervene if you fail to brake yourself. More space and slower speeds is better than less space and higher speeds.

One plus for the Infiniti DCA feature is that it will continuously monitor distance to vehicle ahead and slow you down if needed to keep that distance regardless of whether cruise is engaged (as long as you turned on the dynamic switch on the steering wheel). ICC and ProPILOT will only maintain distance when cruise is engaged so if cruise is not engaged, you have no system to maintain distance or slow you down until AEB needs to actively brake to avoid/mitigate a collision.

Think of Infiniti's DCA as a system in place to continuously keep a safe distance from the moving vehicle in front of you, ICC or ProPILOT as a system to only keep a safe distance from the moving vehicle in front of you when cruise is engaged and AEB as a last option resort that kicks in and brakes to avoid/mitigate the impending collision.

DCA/ICC/ProPILOT can only maintain a distance to a moving vehicle as it needs to track the movement, it won't kick in if you are crusing up to standstill traffic because that is a stationary object. AEB brakes for stationary objects. That is a key distinction. You don't want to have DCA/ICC/ProPILOT engaged and come up to a stopped vehicle and expect the system to gradually slow down because it won't and you'll be left with AEB kicking in at the last minute. If you see a stopped vehicle, brake manually to bring the car to a stop. These systems are aids to help driving and reduce accidents, they don't replace the driver's role in assessing the surroundings and reacting accordingly.
I want to add a little more info to this. The AEB will act up once in a while when there is nothing in front of you. Just gotta be more cautious about that when you drive, and make sure that sensor is clean, otherwise, you'd be having unintended braking.

Comparing these systems to Honda Sense and Acura Watch, Honda's systems will slow down the car and stop it when it is active when the car in front is slowing down or stopping, even in bumper-to-bumper traffic.

DTASFAB

datechboss101 wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:31 am
Grab a 16 Rogue SL w/o Premium pkg... no non-sense s*** tech it in :poke:
That's a nice thought, but anything that's OBD-II compliant is more computer than car in my view. My 2013 Rogue has way more computer programming than I'd like, not to mention the black box that has no business being in there.

datechboss101 wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:40 am
The AEB will act up once in a while when there is nothing in front of you. Just gotta be more cautious about that when you drive, and make sure that sensor is clean, otherwise, you'd be having unintended braking.
Yeah, hopefully it doesn't stop you on some train tracks, especially when you're not paying attention. And that makes perfect sense, since the whole reason to add a FEB system is because of the possibility of the driver not paying attention. Looking at it a different way, approaching the issue from the opposite direction, you're saying it's important to be diligent by making sure the sensor is clean. But the whole purpose and intent of the system is to counterbalance the high number of drivers who are failing to be diligent and are frequently not paying attention. I realize I'm talking about two different scenarios - one has more to do with diligence about vehicle maintence while the other has to do with proper diligence while actually driving, but the common thread is the same - people getting distracted and not paying attention, probably because their doctor prescribed too much ritalin, adderall, or paxil. SMH at the irony. This society is doomed.

This is a perfect example of unintended consequences. We have problems caused by technology (trains and cars and cell phones) and we try to solve them using more technology (FEB systems) and that may solve part of the original problem, but it also causes three or five or 100 other unpredicted problems that then have to be addressed. And how do we do it? With more engineering R&D, of course! Did any of these brilliant engineers ever stop to think maybe the better solution would be to eliminate the causes of these new problems rather than trying to address all of them? The former is always possible, the latter never is.

The advertising geniuses market the new technology as improving safety, but they're lying. The new technology is merely trading one type of danger for another. As long as there are cars and trains and cell phones and humans, there will be accidents, and a few unlucky people will be injured or killed. That's a simple fact. You don't like it? Don't ever leave your house. The truth is the best way to avoid being one of the unlucky schlubs who gets injured or killed is to always be paying attention to what you and others around you are doing. And that, in and of itself, completely negates the necessity for any FEB system. So like I said, if you are driving and you want your vehicle to slow down, apply your foot to the brake pedal.

/END COMMENTARY

datechboss101

DTASFAB wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:08 am
datechboss101 wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:31 am
Grab a 16 Rogue SL w/o Premium pkg... no non-sense s*** tech it in :poke:
That's a nice thought, but anything that's OBD-II compliant is more computer than car in my view. My 2013 Rogue has way more computer programming than I'd like, not to mention the black box that has no business being in there.

datechboss101 wrote:
The AEB will act up once in a while when there is nothing in front of you. Just gotta be more cautious about that when you drive, and make sure that sensor is clean, otherwise, you'd be having unintended braking.
Yeah, hopefully it doesn't stop you on some train tracks, especially when you're not paying attention. And that makes perfect sense, since the whole reason to add a FEB system is because of the possibility of the driver not paying attention. Looking at it a different way, approaching the issue from the opposite direction, you're saying it's important to be diligent by making sure the sensor is clean. But the whole purpose and intent of the system is to counterbalance the high number of drivers who are failing to be diligent and are frequently not paying attention. I realize I'm talking about two different scenarios - one has more to do with diligence about vehicle maintence while the other has to do with proper diligence while actually driving, but the common thread is the same - people getting distracted and not paying attention, probably because their doctor prescribed too much ritalin, adderall, or paxil. SMH at the irony. This society is doomed.

This is a perfect example of unintended consequences. We have problems caused by technology (trains and cars and cell phones) and we try to solve them using more technology (FEB systems) and that may solve part of the original problem, but it also causes three or five or 100 other unpredicted problems that then have to be addressed. And how do we do it? With more engineering R&D, of course! Did any of these brilliant engineers ever stop to think maybe the better solution would be to eliminate the causes of these new problems rather than trying to address all of them? The former is always possible, the latter never is.

The advertising geniuses market the new technology as improving safety, but they're lying. The new technology is merely trading one type of danger for another. As long as there are cars and trains and cell phones and humans, there will be accidents, and a few unlucky people will be injured or killed. That's a simple fact. You don't like it? Don't ever leave your house. The truth is the best way to avoid being one of the unlucky schlubs who gets injured or killed is to always be paying attention to what you and others around you are doing. And that, in and of itself, completely negates the necessity for any FEB system. So like I said, if you are driving and you want your vehicle to slow down, apply your foot to the brake pedal.

/END COMMENTARY
Totally agree with you on that part! Now we just need to go back in time, where cell phones were flip phones that could only call people or were way too heavy to take outside. Geez, can't believe how lazy and dump society has been. Thank you Apple and DOT for making a serious problem even worse!

EdBwoy

This thread is going off the rails. There are a lot of valid opinions here, that would do well in a separate thread or the general forum.

If I come to post seeking help on how to paint my wheels hot pink, then I do not need opinions on why it's not a good color for my vehicle.
If I ask whether I should paint them and what you think of my color choices, then that is a different conversation.

Please be civil and stay relevant to the topic at hand. NICOCLUB is one of the most highly regarded car communities for a reason.

mmascari
Car: 2017 Rogue SL Platinum Reserve

datechboss101 wrote:
sprocket wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:22 pm
DCA/ICC/ProPILOT can only maintain a distance to a moving vehicle as it needs to track the movement, it won't kick in if you are crusing up to standstill traffic because that is a stationary object.
Comparing these systems to Honda Sense and Acura Watch, Honda's systems will slow down the car and stop it when it is active when the car in front is slowing down or stopping, even in bumper-to-bumper traffic.
In traffic, the Nisan system will slow down to a complete stop too. And then beep and turn off after being stopped for 2 seconds. Make sure to hit the brake so you don't idle up into the car in front of you.

That is different than other systems that will automatically start going again, or stay engaged and start going again after a tap of the gas. I'm not sure which of the 3 options I prefer. There's advantages and disadvantages to each of the three options.

Either way, being in traffic that gradually slows down and comes to a full stop is very different than cruising along and coming up on stopped (or vastly slower) traffic. The Nissan system does just fine as long as the relative speed differences of the car in front aren't very different. Going 5-10 mph in a crawl and traffic stops, just fine. Locked on to a car, both doing 65 mph and you gradually slow down to 0, just fine. Going 30 mph or 65 mph and come up on already stopped traffic, ICC doesn't help at all. Even going 65 mph and coming up on traffic going 30 mph doesn't work very well.

The rule I use is that the speed difference between me and the car in front has to be minimal. Basically, ICC works best AFTER it can see a car in front, not before. If you're going 70 and come up on a car going 65, it'll see it and adjust just fine. I have no idea what the difference is that actually causes an issue, just that similar works best.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

We're now back on track. The trivial nonsense has been redacted. Consider this fair warning! We're not here to babysit, and the ban hammer doesn't play favorites. :nono:

jroymd
2021 Rogue Platinum AWD
2017 Infiniti Q60

macgiver wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:37 pm
mac, what you do to test "TO THE MAX- SUPER-AGGRESSIVELY" - is put up a piece of CARDBOARD "upright"
(aka TV box)in quiet street and JAM RIGHT ON UP to it :lolling:Won't that "simulate" a vehicle/person and SHOULD
engage the questions about that system?? :gapteeth:Cardboard won't damage your bumpers either. :facepalm: Lastly - all the "talk ", back & forth well and good,BUT you really wanna see how YOUR vehicle ACTUALLY PERFORMS - right?
MACGIVER: I liked the idea putting a large, non-destructive object in front of the moving Rogue to test the function of the AEB system. Unfortunately, I didn't have a tall, thin box, so I hung an opaque, dark blue tarp over the entrance to an open two car garage. I re-read the manual several times about the functions and limitations of the system, and tried to test the system. The manual states that after traveling greater than 3 MPH if your vehicle approaches a large object (theoretically a vehicle) there should be a series of flashing warning lights, followed by a graded partial braking, then additional warning lights/alarms, followed by more forceful braking if the driver does not hit the brakes first. I tried to test the system about twenty times and absolutely nothing happened!!! The Rogue just cruised right on though without any warning lights or braking. I eventually had to stop the vehicle manually, of course. I checked the manual again. I made sure all the settings were correct, and there was no hint of AEB functioning. It seems odd that you can test the ABS, the lane drifting warning/intervention, the rear cross-traffic warning/intervention, but the AEB does not appear to work. It is not that I need an AEB to operate a vehicle properly, but if the company advertises that point in their list of safety features, it should at least function minimally.

macgiver

mac , jroymed ,you gave it a go , and that's interesting your point how that with all these "techy" features - more & more - how easy some are , and other side of the coin SOME are VERY DIFFICULT to assess .One thing you failed to do , I believe , was to have your "worst enemy" stand directly behind that tarp ? First launch -whooop there it IS! :rotfl

aasamih85
Car: Rogue 2018

Hi Guys, I am experiencing the same symptoms. I never any warning from AEB on my 2018.5 Rogue. Not sure if it works or not. How do I know if this is functional?

prj
Car: 2018 Nissan Rogue. 2004 Nissan Titan

Or we can all just pay attention when we drive and not rely on the car to do it for us.

Unneeded bells and whistles in my opinion.

CBF87

I have already experienced the AEB in action twice since purchasing this car in June. It will not stop you...but it will give you enough time to get your foot on the brake and take over. Also, I tried to speed up one time because someone "special" decided he didn't have to merge in until the last second...when I did the AEB kicked in and slowed me down. (Yes, he cut in on me...oh well). So take that to heart if you are a 'traffic cop' and like to try to shut people out on a regular basis....your car doesn't like it when you do that. LOL

I use the Adaptive Cruise Control on my daily 150 mile round trip commute. I use it mostly in lighter traffic, not rush hour bumper to bumper as I have notice (too) that when it takes off in traffic it doesn't catch on that the car in front has suddenly went from "floor it" to "hard brake" ...that was a little scary to figure out.

aasamih85
Car: Rogue 2018

those two times that you got the notifications, what was the distance between you and the car infront?

CBF87

aasamih85 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:34 am
those two times that you got the notifications, what was the distance between you and the car infront?
It was a lot closer than I expected. Between 50 to 75 feet.

Return to “Rogue Forum”