Advice on a possible z32 purchase

The Nissan 300ZX (Z32) general community discussion forum
Zdreams
Car: ???

Hello all,

I am in the market for a z32 and there are a few in my area but they seem like they are in less than fair condition. I don’t mind a little doing a little work on one but the other day I came across a 93 non turbo 5spd . The car is being sold by the original owner and has all paperwork for everything back to when it left the lot. In 2008 the owner sent it to specialty Z for a restoration and they have paperwork for all parts brand new from Nissan that total well over 25,000. The car has 103,000 miles on it but has only had 3,000 of those miles since the restoration and rebuild.

I would like to consider purchasing the z but I have no idea of the value or what type of offer to make. I don’t want to miss out but I don’t want to make a bad purchase either.

Plz help does anyone know a ballpark figure I should throw out there

[url=https://ibb.co/LkJ64jB][img]https ... .jpg[/img] Image Image Image Image Image[/url]

Zdreams

Anyone, Bueller .......anyone ?

Zdreams

What the hell nobody has an opinion on this? I don’t want to miss out on this car some advice from the z community would be greatly appreciated!

NolimitZ32
Car: 91 AG2 2+0 TTMT swap/E39 BMW 540i6/E53 4.6is Dinan S3

Patience is a virtue, and expecting people to reply over a holiday weekend is a bit presumptuous.

The car in the photos looks to be in very nice condition.

Are you looking for a mint cruiser? Are you looking for power?

Asking if what you posted is good buy is like asking if a purple colored beverage is good for you. Too many unknown variables to even take a shot.

The Z32 market will run you the gamut of $800 to around $20k. There are outliers that you will find which are museum quality collector cars that carry outrageous price tags but I'm going to guess that you want to drive it and don't want to spend $60k.

The car posted above, under the assumption that it is absolutely mint and the restoration was a complete strip down and reassemble is probably a $15-$18k vehicle depending on location (even though $25k was spent on it). Why? because you could find a garage queen TT with less than 100k miles for $25k, you'd be looking for a couple years but it is possible.

So if you tell us what it is that you are looking for with specifics and what your budget is we could probably provide a much more thorough response.

Return to “300ZX (Z32) General”