Adrenaline XXX - anyone vouch?

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
Taterbug
Car: 1995 240sxse RB25DET

Can anyone vouch, recommend, or have had any experience with Adrenalinexxx out of St. Louis? I'm looking for a shop who knows how to tune an RB25det with Power FC. Any help would be appreciated.

bauchrb
Car: s13 w/ RB25 Gt4094r 640cc inj. AEM EMS

I've gotten a few lil parts here and there from them... I know there are a few guys who do. I think they have a dyno, and anyone with a dyno should be able to handle it. I would think. If you still want to go that route, just call them and talk to them for a bit, see what kind of feeling you get from them.

HxC_Nismo
Car: 98' Nissan 240sx SE R33 RB26DET, 07' Nissan Titan SE, 05' Toyota Corolla

they can tune but i personally just use my own tuner in columbia missouri at tint pro motorsports, they have tuned my rb26dett s14 and there is a rb25det s13 that was tuned just last night but had a bad wastegate so had to call it a night and both cars have power fc for a stand alone. but ive dealt with adrenaline alot for parts and there good at tuning but they have a dyno jet for a dyno but susan wich is the girl that answers the phone 80% of the time has an r34 skyline gts-t that is daily driven and is pushing over 400whp and has a power fc

Return to “Midwest Region”