Adding Jim Wolf pop Charger with Heat Shield and stillen cat back eshaust

Discuss topics related to the VQ series engine.
Catchme8
Car: 2003 g35 sedan

I am interested in adding a Jim Wolf Pop charger with Heat Shield and a Stillen Cat back Exshaust. Has anyone had any problems with the addition I am thinking of making? And can anyone provide any feedback on how much actual power this will give my car and how many Hp this will add?

gjim0535
Car: 2005 G35

I put that exact combo on my 05 g sedan at. car is much faster and sounds great. no problems at all. I had mine done at the dealer and they waranty these parts just like they were stock. i bet you will love it......

Catchme8
Car: 2003 g35 sedan

Can you provide the name of the dealer ship and the person who you spoke to about your warrenty. I spoke to a couple of dealerships and they will not honor the warrenty nor will they even do the installation. I have had mixed comments about to much heat going to the motor, the engine going bad sooner ect, please advise?

gjim0535
Car: 2005 G35

Infinti of Escondito. All aftermarket parts on my car have been installed by them. you can find contact info on Infiniti.com. Talk to Mike in the service dept. don't know what other dealers do but these guys have been great.Good luck. my car runs great with these mods.

Return to “VQ30DE / VQ35DE / VQ35HR Forum”