AC problem Nissan Versa 2007

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
damtorr
Car: Nissan Versa 2007 hatchback

Hello,

Recently, I changed the battery of my Nissan versa 2007, everything was going fine until I turn on the AC. The AC was blowing air but it was not cooling (the indicator light of the AC was off and I could not turn it on). I when to Firestone and they charged me $90.00 for doing the electrical check up since the general check up did not show anything wrong. Well, at the end, they could not do anything and they diagnostic was "needs to go to the dealer, needs IDPM module and possible control head", Well the dealership will have to run another diagnostic to see what's the problem and that with the repair is a lot of money,

I am wondering if somebody has the experience with this. In Firestone they told me that maybe the battery replacement cold have cause an electrical shock and that will possible damage the IDPM. Please help me with this issue, or if you have any other information of these type of problem, I will appreciate your help,

Best wishes,

Damir

dayasingh
Car: 07 Nissan Versa

I have the same problem, can't find any solutions, system is charged checked by depressing the low pressure valve, could it be the AC relay or a bad clutch, I cant see the compressor well enough to see if the compressor is turning, any help out there

Return to “Versa General Chat”