AC issue with my 2013 Rogue

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
VolttheRobot
Car: 2013 Nissan Rogue

Hi folks – I am experiencing an AC issue with my 2013 Rogue. Was driving last week and the AC suddenly started blowing ‘room temp” (not cool) air. Noticed that the lights in the middle of the two climate control knobs were staying on even when I pressed the buttons (the front of the knob is a button)(The "recirculate air" light would normally toggle on/off). When I got home, I pulled the AC fuse, it looked ok, but I replaced it, tried the ac and the buttons were working again (the lights would turn on and off) but only for about 10 seconds. I think the air that came out was cool during this, but I’m not certain. I swapped back the original fuse. Same thing happened - I was able to toggle the recirculate light for a few seconds... Haven’t used the car since.

The only other thing I noticed was the driver side front interior ceiling light is out. (it’s on/off when you press it) Probably just a coincidence, but I know on some cars, interior light issues signify “here be electrical gremlins”

Any idea what could be the cause?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

Manual or Auto A/C? Is the compressor still running when it misbehaves, or off?

VolttheRobot

Its auto. I'll check the compressor and will get back to you, thanks!

VolttheRobot

It was the compressor. Thanks for the replies! xoxo

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

:dblthumb:

Return to “Rogue Forum”