? about specs

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
shoeluvr
Car: '94 Honda Civic DX

Like several others in this forum, I'm am super excited about the Rogue! Yay! I am wondering though, has anyone read about the Rogue having a navigation system in it? Is that part of the trip computer? Also, are there adjustable A/C vents for the backseat? I've contacted a couple dealers here in Dallas and they don't seem to have any info.

originalstarlite

shoeluvr wrote:Like several others in this forum, I'm am super excited about the Rogue! Yay! I am wondering though, has anyone read about the Rogue having a navigation system in it? Is that part of the trip computer? Also, are there adjustable A/C vents for the backseat? I've contacted a couple dealers here in Dallas and they don't seem to have any info.
You have to really hunt to find info about rear vents. I have an 04 Max with an adjustable rear vent that is of little value. The Rogue will have even less. It is listed as underseat. See this link for some specs not in the fine post from Yak.http://www.carsdirect.com/rese...=2008

As far as a nav system is concerned, it is not an option listed anywhere in any information since the first Detroit car show. If this is a major need, you will have to check out another vehicle.

brettn
Car: 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited

Yeah, I haven't seen a GPS option mentioned anywhere, but since the external ones are getting cheaper and cheaper that it didn't really concern me. I'd rather spend $300-500 on an external one than drop an extra 1-2k on one that is built in.

Tom Tom is coming out with one (GO 720) for $500 later this month where you can actually edit the maps yourself so you don't need to buy/wait for map updates. That'll be really nice.

That unit also offers built-in mp3/audible playback as well as bluetooth support (in case you skip the bluetooth option on the Rogue, or gt a model where it isn't offered).

Return to “Rogue Forum”