Aargghhhh!!

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
fshrmn

In December I bought my G. In January my wife bought a toyota Tundra. She has driven my G maybe 3 times. She always makes fun of me when I back out of the garage because of how careful I am and that I sometimes take 2 or 3 tries to get out straight because of how close the truck is in the driveway. Well she went and backed my G into her truck :(. Just the drivers side mirror....minor scuff, but it did dent the Tundra pretty good.

Can't live with em...Can't live without them.

fshrmn

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Poor guy. Sorry to hear. I guess it could have been worse. But, now you have to get both fixed. I guess now she knows why you are so carefull.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Sigh ...

My wife just put a bumper dent on my M45. She is simply not very careful about pulling in and out of parking spots. She said that she heard a thump when she backed into a spot and went to look but "did not see anything". Of course, she did not tell me about this event!

Fortunately, it was not another car. Just a high-curb of some sort. So the bumper corner has scrapes and a dent.

Argh! :(

Z

gsxtasee
Car: racing anything and everything

fricken fricketty frick!!! womens!!!!

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

But now they will feel guilty and "make up for it".

Fred..:naughty

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”