A welcome hello from your new Quest mod.

A forum for the Nissan Quest... minivan lovers unite!
basskronick
Car: I drive a pontiac, and i love it, but i have nissan in my heart, I'm also the owner of a first gen q

My name is Charles, i have recently been inducted as the new "minivan mod". It is a pleasure to be aboard and serve the Nissan enthusiast community. If you have any questions, comments, or anything to add about the phenom known as the Nissan Quest, please, feel free to ask or post accordingly. I am personally an owner of a first gen 1993 Quest, pushing 260k miles, and i've done plenty of work to it (mechanically, and mods), so I've been around the block with this thing.

And also, I believe in knowing people, not screen names, so please, add to this thread with your name, and let me get to know you.

Thank you,Charles

jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

Hi, I'm Frank!

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

What is up Chuck? Welcome to the Mod Staff Charles!!!! Glad to have you here. I am still searching for a Quest with a 3.3 that is supercharged! LOL

Timm (aka Timmbo)

basskronick
Car: I drive a pontiac, and i love it, but i have nissan in my heart, I'm also the owner of a first gen q

Think you're funny J? HAHA! And as for the s/c Quest....MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! LOL

2peaches2oranges
Car: 2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S

Hello Charles. Thank you for being our mod!

My name is Christine. I am driving an 08 Quest S with some upgrades.

Nice to meet you.

basskronick

Nice to meet you as well Christine. As i have already stated, please feel free to ask me anything, I will do everything in my power to find the information you need.

superuber

Glad to see they have a quest forum. Did they up the factory warranty on the 04 quest to 60kbumper to bumper?

basskronick

According to my sources the 04 model year should've came with a standard 5 yr/60k drivetrain warranty. Along with a 3yr/36k basic warranty, 3yr/36k roadside, and a 5yr/unlimited mile rust warranty. However, since the 04 was plagued with voluntary recalls, Nissan did extend that year model to 5yr/60k basic warranty. So to answer your question, the 04 should still be under warranty.

Phat Pastor
Car: 1993 Nissan Quest

My name is Dave, I've just inherited a 93 Quest with 325 000 kilometers on it. Need some work, but in general is very well maintained and clean. I'm just hoping to fix it up and get a year or two out of it, till we save for something newer.

basskronick

Welcome Dave, if there's anything you need help with, please, feel free to ask. That's what we're here for.

a67bitpro
Car: 99 quest

hello. eddie here i just wanted to know if i can install a aftermarket radio with steering controls to my 1999 quest which has controls for the factory radio?

the after market radio comes with three wires

brown wire 1-5 v
white wire 2-5 v
ground wire.

now which wires on the factory harnes do i connect them too?
any help thanks.

08versailles
Car: 08 Versa SL 6sp
09 Altima 2.5S cvt REAR ENDED and WRITTEN OFF
13 Charger SXT 8sp auto

a67bitpro wrote:hello. eddie here i just wanted to know if i can install a aftermarket radio with steering controls to my 1999 quest which has controls for the factory radio?

the after market radio comes with three wires

brown wire 1-5 v
white wire 2-5 v
ground wire.

now which wires on the factory harnes do i connect them too?
any help thanks.
You can very likely integrate with factory wiring with a harness or two from [for example]
http://www.crutchfield.com
They have pretty good site, hope it helps!
Perhaps also http://www.carstereohelp.com
08v

lino
Car: 1991 Q45a Fed-Spec, IQP/White, Texasoil 9 Accumulator Recharge, '93 TCU 1st Gear Start, JWFSB, B&M 70268 Transmission Cooler, BBS Forged Wheels, DRLs, Silverstars, Tint, Very Well Serviced.

Nice to meet you Charles :dblthumb:. I'm sure many members are going to be thrilled to have you on board. Thanks for giving back to the community.

Return to “Quest Forum”