A SCRATCH!!

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
JDMRyde

Ok...So its been less than a week since i had the car but ive got a scratch on my car. Does the dealer sell touch up paint for the wicked black rogue?

Phil'sFrontier
Car: Nissan Frontier SE kc 4x4

com'on...how did ya scratch the new ride?? Shopping cart? Car door?

bill875
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Indigo Blue / Premium Package / Fully Loaded

i scratched mine too with a stupid piece of photographic gear that I had attached to my camera bag and I was attempting to carry too much and it bumped up agains the car between the back door and the hatch. It's a nasty 2.5" scratch and I would like to get it fixed and will spend up to $100 to get it fixed the best way possible.

Any suggestions for either of us?

JDMRyde

accidentally dropped something and it scratched it....

IdaCrue
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

Sorry to hear about the scratch on your Rogue. I purchased a bottle of touchup paint for my Indigo Blue Rogue from the dealer. It wasn't too expensive and hid a paint chip on the edge of my door pretty good, not perfect, but pretty good. Get the number from the sticker on the edge of the drivers door and go to the parts department of your dealer. They should be able to fix you up with the paint. Good luck.

JDMRyde

how much did it cost??

IdaCrue
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

I can't remember the exact cost, but I think it was less than $20 US.

cdmuile
Car: Nissan Rogue, Scion tC RS4.0

Some of these new products do a pretty good job. "Scratch Out" comes to mind. Depending on the depth of the scratch, the 'Wicked Black' could be a problem matching. Good luck! I'll bet you said " Ah shucks, now what I've done". Right?

JDMRyde

Close...used a LOT more swear words!LOL! Anyways its pretty deep so i might just cover it up with a nice emblem

Return to “Rogue Forum”