A real supercharger kit for the Ga16 ! ! !

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
TheSnail
Car: RB26 powered 93 s13

Hey guys tomorrow I am making a supercharger kit for my sentra. I have a 240sx in the shop, so I am adding a supercharger for fun and to resell. I am using an electrically controlled supercharger (u can turn on using a/c button) off of a mercedes, im also using a fd rx7 intercooler, the sentra already has 240sx injectors, maxima fuel pump and and fuel pressure regulator from when it used to be turbo charged 1.5 years ago so fueling is good. This kit will replace the a/c compressor, It has mounting brackets and all proper piping including the intercooler plus a new open element intake, and fuel injectors. Your fuel injectors should be sufficient but I will add 240sx one just incase. It runs at 6-7 psi which should be good for 60hp+. I am wondering what people would buy a kit like this for? How is 800-900$ for everything? I can sell it in less then a week if someone is interested.Here's a pic of when the sentra was turbo.-Thanks, Voya

TheSnail
Car: RB26 powered 93 s13

Here are the parts, I sent the supercharger away to have custom flanges made. This whole thing will take 3 more days.

DriftinNC
Car: Sr datsun 510

damn, i like it... so you said you are going to put it on your 240? tell me how it is, i might be interested

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”