A low profile stereo and sub installation

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
zland
Car: 2003 350Z

Thanks to those who gave me input. I selected and had my new stereo installed. My goal was to keep it simple looking, almost stock if possible without reducing quality of sound. I put the sub woofer in the rear to get it futher away from me.

Equip:Head unit: EclipseIpod with over 500 CD capacityAmp=Audison LRX-5.600 60x4 180x1 4 ohmsSpeakers: (4) Focal 165V polglassSub: 10" Image DynSub enclosure: Hand built fiberglass, matierials to match factory in color and texture.

Her is some pics of the sub enclosure. Paul at Streetnoyz (619) 260-1747 did a masterful job of building this sub enclosure. I am just sharing info with you guys and since he is a skilled installer, I feel I should let it be know of the quality job he does.

[IMG][/IMG]

zland
Car: 2003 350Z

Hmm, I have not figured out how to post pics yet on this forum. If someone knows, help me out so I can post sub installation.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Zland:

We just switched to this format when we went to a higher speed server.Not all the bugs are ironed out yet, but when you are in the "post" menu there is an option on the bottom to "attach pics" up to a certain size.

Then there is the Members ride section aka "Photopost", which is here:http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/

This will host pics that you link also.

Fred..

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”