A few pictures

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
poconosmama

I got the same color as RogueNC and she posted a ton of pics so I wont bore you with the looks of the car. But I did get different features I think, so here's one pic of the outside, a pic of the sunroof open, the steering wheel with radio adjustments and bluetooth, and the bose 6cd changer.Sorry if the pics suck, I never took pics with my phone before. Quality seems ok though....

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Looks really sharp!

I've never been a big fan of red cars.. but that color looks great on the Rogue.

How do you like the sunroof? It's strange.. some sunroofs are great for airflow, noise, etc.. while some are terrible.. I guess it just depends on the overall aerodynamics of the car. I'm curious to hear if you like the working of the Rogues.

Thanks for the pics.

poconosmama

When the sunroof is cracked open its still quite quiet. When it's fully open it is someone noisy, but I guess thats how it goes with sunroofs. I used to have a jeep so the noise thing doesnt phase me. Works well though.As for the color it definitely was not my first choice as I just dont like red but when I saw it I really liked it. It's not a loud candy apple red or anything like that, more in the burgundy family. Goes well with the dark interior.

c_anderson117
Car: 04 Infiniti G35 Coupe

Wow very nice wheels too

blaruffa
Car: Nissan Rogue

Congrats! I like the pictures, I bought a Red Rogue yesterday. Hope to have it in a week on it's way to the dealership from Nissan. first time I have seen the red other than the brochure. I like it.

did you get the Gray interior or the Black?

spicekay
Car: Rogue

What kind of seats did you get? Cloth? Leather? Color? It would be nice to see some pics of the seat. Because I know the black is really a combination of black and gray etc.

Did you get the red and black seats to match the red exterior?

poconosmama

this one actually had the black and blue seats. i thought it was strange not to have black and red, but i really dont care, as long as they are comfy.

spicekay
Car: Rogue

I didnt know there was a black and blue seat combination. I thought it was black and gray or black and red

Return to “Rogue Forum”