A few M45 pictures. Some good ones finally!

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Jason B

originally posted on FA

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

Cool pics! Is that a factory spoiler on the trunk or do you know? That's the first one I have seen with one.

Jason B

Factory OPTIONAL spoiler. I'm not really a fan of it from the rear. There is also one for the Q, but it's much more molded looking.

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

the rear is about the only thing i like about the car. personally i can't stand it, but maybe it'll grow on me. doubt it.

lonallenq45

Those M45 pictures makes the car look better than other pictures I have seen of it. I really didn't appreciate how it looked until now. Really nice looking car! Maybe it is the rear spoiler that has me sold.

Jason, do you know what percentage tint in on the windows? Did the local dealership have that done or did it arrive that way?

Great looking car.

greg_atlanta
Car: 2008 G35 Journey Sedan, silver/black (no sunroof), 1992 Q45 (in a past life)

Looks great in black... I saw a Gloria in black in Tokyo (looks same minus Infiniti logo) and it was very authoritative, even though it's not that big.

Wonder if they'll offer a future version with the front-end chrome toned down a bit??

Jason B

lonallenq45 wrote:
Jason, do you know what percentage tint in on the windows? Did the local dealership have that done or did it arrive that way?

Great looking car.

I will find out.

Here's a shot of the rear spoiler. As I said, I don't care for it.

ERicincal

Honestly, I hated the M45 when I saw it in the mags, but when I finally saw it in person I was really impressed. It felt so much nicer than any 5 series BMW (other than the M5) on the inside. Im sure it hauls too.

Heck.. I might consider it in a year or so.. just gotta wait to see how Lexus comes back with its new GS first!

ERic

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

Jason B wrote:Here's a shot of the rear spoiler. As I said, I don't care for it.

I'm all about spoilers most of the time but ugh.. that one in your pic looks like it's off a CAMRY. I need to see one in person...:rolleyes

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

new thought, if you do something with the grill, and give it suicide doors i'll be down wit it.

Aus94Q45
Car: 1994 Q45

Hate to be negative, but it would look more appropriate with a Chevy or Buick badge on that grill. Just has dated lines. If I did not see the Inifiniti badge, I would think it was a early to mid 90's Malibu or some other GM box car. Yes, I know that it will likely blow the doors 98% of most sedans out there. But, at $40K+ I can't over look the questionable styling. Nor can I see this thing selling in but the smallest of numbers at greatly discounted prices.

Jason B

Some pics of the Q wing:

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Check out these cool M45 PICS!!!

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub....+pics

Fred..:ylsuper

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”