A collection of questions I have

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
DizzyKitty
Car: 2000 Maxima SE- in pieces in yard...
2014 Versa Note - Wife's vroom vroom machine

Hey everyone. I am thinking of trading in my daily driver for something newer and more dependable. I do know that later on down the line I may want to upgrade performance. I have some questions about these cars that I am not sure there is a well documented answer for.

Besides the obvious, what is different from the sedan and the Note? Is the suspension set up identical, or is there enough of a difference that I should be careful when I buy suspension components? Also, with components that are available for these cars, how well would a versa handle compared to similar cars?

Has anyone swapped an mr16ddt into a versa yet? I know people have talked about it online and theoretically its a strait forward swap, but has it been done yet? If not, why? What about a mr16ddt head swap? What is keeping people from making an mr18/20ddt or some other cool frankenstein?

Are there any seats that can easily be swapped in? I would kill for some Nismo sentra seats.

Anyway, in my head I see the Versa as a modern B13 as far as potential the platform has. I am looking for the versa forum gods to either confirm my beliefs or make me cry.

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”