A.c/heat turns on/off automatically with car

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
DaneJr
Car: 2003 Infiniti G35

What's going on this is my first post.. I just bought this car today and there's and there's a problem I bought the car with. When the car turns on the a.c or heat turns on and off with the car automatically. I have no control over the temperature adjustment gauges. What exactly I am saying is the car won't turn on without whatever I left on whether it is the heat or a.c and it won't turn off as long as the car is on .. The guy told me its a common thing for these cars. He said it had something to do with the CD player or something along those lines ..? The only way to fix it he said is to buy an aftermarket radio/cd player and it will work normally and I will have control over the temperature and turning it on or off ..? Can someone tell me how to fix this and or if this guy was full of ****. Thanks guys :confused:

joe603
Car: 2014 Durango R/T

You must have a 2003-2004...It's a bad AC circuit board which shares functionality with the CD player. Try talking with these guys: http://www.shortcircuitrepair.com/

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”