99% there on my new purchase > please help

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
larry.contrisciano
Car: Infiniti M35 sport 06' and Acura TL 04'

Good morning,

I have recently sent back a Audi A6 (end of lease). I have settled on a 06' m35 Sport and should pull the trigger this week. I live in north-eastern US, about 6-miles outside of Philly. I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me some insight as to what you folks are paying for your cars? i.e.: perecnt off of MSRP, etc. Anyway, I hope to be sending you some pic's soon. I have my eye on a M35 sport black/black w/aluminum.

What do you guys think about the rear deck spoiler (the car has it on there already). Is it too much?

CrimsonQ
Car: Purple People Eater

beautiful car, get it!!

Welcome to nico!

90Q45blue
Car: 2006 Honda Accord EX-L

Hello and welcome to NICO,

The best deal I've heard so far is $2,000 of MSRP and free factory floor mats. I think if you're looking to get the car anything over 1,000 off is a good deal. Remember, that car is selling like gangbusters so it's going to be hard to work a dealer down when they KNOW somebody else will buy it.

Also, I personally think the spoiler is sexy as hell. I test drove an M35 Sport about a month ago and wouldn't buy one with the spoiler frankly.

Good luck on your puchase and be sure to take pics when you bring her home.

Nick

maxnix
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45t
2000 Infiniti Q45

Great car. It's a personal decision. If the shoe fits wear it! You could do a lot worse very easily.

Post your pictures after you have acquired it.

jmart233
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35 Sport

I just picked up our M35 sport over the labor day weekend. MSRP was $45,500 and we got it for for $42,800, thats $2,700 off. The only way I got this deal was over the internet. Email around to the different dealers and then see where that gets you. I am in sales myself and I hate it when people start shopping my price, but some things must be done. I love feeling like I am getting the best deal. Once one dealer gives you a price, let another dealer know about that price and they will generally beat it. At least that is how it is in Southern California. Good Luck

larry.contrisciano

jmart233 and all the others

Thanks for the quick insight. I am in sales as well (25 years), so I don't want to beat up on anyone, but want to make sure I am getting a reasonable price. I have three Infiniti dealers in the genreal area, I just want their one time shots, and I'll pick the best one and buy. At least now I know I have a little wiggle room off of MSRP. sending pic's soon.

Jesda

The full aero kit keeps the car from looking lumpy and gives it much-needed sleekness.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Welcome to NICO!

Since the car is selling well right now, I suspect it will be tough to get one heck of a deal on it. But, no harm in trying!

Please report back on how you do, what you get and, as always, please post the pictures, driving impressions, etc.!

Z

TXSJaybird

Dont forget the add-ons!

I got a little over $1k off sticker, and the tint and rear spoiler at no cost.

Im in sales too, and I dont like beating up on them, as I dont like it to ME, but you gotta realize, auto dealers make there money no matter what! You ALWAYS get screwed somewhere....

larry.contrisciano

Jay what time of year did you buy your car? I'm guessing as we get later into the year, prices would drop a bit. As an aside, I am really impressed with all the great press the car is getting. The ride in the 35 sport, is really nice.. My wife has a Acura TL 04' and the ride is a tad too harsh for client lunchs and stuff like that.

thanks again, larry

TXSJaybird

Larry,

I purchased mine in July...on the last day of the month of course!

I just dropped off clients in town for the upcoming NBA All star game in Houston. While I was trying to talk advertising, all they wanted to talk about was the M!!

This car impresses everyone who gets in it!!

larry.contrisciano

Okay guys,

I pulled the trigger tonight. I know I said I was going to shop around, but I think I got a great deal on a 24 month lease. Man the car was all prepped for me and it looked great. Man will I ever learn.

Thanks for all you help and insight, all you floks helped me shape my negotiations. Thbis is my forst car with a nav system... now I can never get lost again. ljc

TXSJaybird

Larry, it appears you are so excited you cant type!! haha

So....dont leave us hanging! Give us the details...and if you dont post pics within 2 days, Nico will send a hitman over.

larry.contrisciano

UGGGGGHHHH,

I really messed up on the spelling, my excuses: it was late, I was typing while hanging off the bed, and I had had 3 Johnnie Black's in me.

I pick it up on Tuesday evening. They knocked (I THINK) about 1,600.00 MSRP, and SEEMED to give me a decent 24-month lease rate. Gotta tell you getting a car is my least favoriate thing to do. Driving it, on the other hand is the best. I guess it's just me I don't know what feels worse when I leave those places, my butt or my pocket

M35 sport Black on black, aluminum, rear spoiler, journey and tech packages. The only bummer it has the dounut tire.... they would not swap it out (they say they need to change the trunk config.) I'll send pic's by mid-week.

SIDVICIOUS
Car: GOLF, NEW SON,

OK SO GIVE US SOME #'S. HOW MUCH DOWN? HOW MANY MILES/YEAR? AND MONTHLY PAYMENT. I'LL SPIILL ON MY LOADED 2003M45....$2400.00 DOWN, 415.52/MTH WITH TAX, 39MTHS 12K/YEAR

TXSJaybird

HAHA Too funny Larry----having some JWB's to celebrate the arrival of Auntie M????

Sounds like a sweeet ride! I wouldnt worry bout the donut tire too much, the full size is better when you need it, but you will have a lot more trunk space with the donut.

Cant wait to see the pics.

erikdg
Car: 2006 M45 Liquid Platinum/Bourbon, Premium Package W/Sirius

Where did you get yours? (Cerritos Infinity) and what options did you get? I'm currently looking at an M35 Sport Fully loaded. Looking for best deal.Thanks, Erik Btw, you're real close. Is there a local Infinity Club?

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

erikdg wrote:Where did you get yours? (Cerritos Infinity) and what options did you get? I'm currently looking at an M35 Sport Fully loaded. Looking for best deal.Thanks, Erik Btw, you're real close. Is there a local Infinity Club?
Welcome to NICO, erikdg!

I hope you get the M35 and enjoy it! It is one heck of a wonderful car.

Z

jmart233
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35 Sport

erikdg wrote:Where did you get yours? (Cerritos Infinity) and what options did you get? I'm currently looking at an M35 Sport Fully loaded. Looking for best deal.Thanks, Erik Btw, you're real close. Is there a local Infinity Club?
Yes, I got mine at Cerritos Infiniti, I actually live about 2 miles from the dealership. I have the M35 Sport, Platinums Silver/Balck interior with Aluminum. It came witht he Journey Package. I got a great deal on it and I got it on September 2nd.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”