99 q45t windows/power seats

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
Fritz.y33
Car: 1999 Infiniti Q45t

Haven’t been able to find anything yet, and I’d like to see if I can figure it out before going to the dealership. Just bought my 99 q45t 146k miles everything works amazing and love it but my power seats, rear windows, and steering wheel can not be adjusted.
I’ve checked fuses in the kick panel and fuse box. And I have also replaced the circuit breaker as well. The memory seat buttons still light up green but nothing moves.

Ludeaem
Car: 2000 Infiniti Q45 AE

I don't personally have any suggestions besides checking the factory service manual in the wiring section. Link is in the header above

98_Q45

I know when my steering wheel stopped being adjustable, it was a bad clockspring. But the seats still worked.

May want to try unplugging seats, and replugging. Same with the steering wheel. There’s a cover and an easy pop off connector.

Idk how common they are now, but couple years ago I lucked out getting replacement junkyard seats from an identical looking q45. Mine seats were peeling from the Phoenix sun, and the driver’s side seat would not go up/down without clicking.

Maybe unplug seats, battery, lube them up, and see what happens.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”