98 Pathfinder SE w/69,876 miles F/S

A forum for the legendary Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4.
BOS PATHFINDER

1998 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD-V6 w/69,876 miles This sport utility is in outstanding shape both inside out. Feel free to come for a test drive as you will not be disappointed. It is a sharp looking color combo with a black exterior and charcoal interior and has the following features. Smoke free automatic w/overdrive 4WD SE model with 69,876 miles, although never taken off-road it has the off-road package which includes underbody skid plates, fender flares, engine block heater and nice wheels. Theft deterrent system with keyless entry, cd/tape player stereo, running boards (step ups), pr windows, pr locks, dual pr mirrors, dual airbags, roof rack, factory privacy glass, cruise control, rear wiper, rear defroster, remote fuel door, fold down seats, tilt wheel, vanity mirror, floor mats, cargo net, full size spare tire, rear air deflector, dual trip odometer and ABS. I even have the original owners manual. It needs absolutely nothing, has been incredibly dependable and is very well taken care of and shows. I will provide a free Carfax history report if requested. I no longer need a sport utility vehicle since I can literally walk to work now. Please call Matt at (617) 470-5917 anytime day or night and leave a message if you don’t catch me and I will get back to you right away. Or email me at [email protected] Thanks and I look forward to talking with you. Asking $10,495 OBO Located in Belmont, MA 02478 I can email you several photos if you like.

Onizuka
Car: 91 coupe w/s13 SR20DET 89 hatch w/s14 SR20DE

Im going to copy this into the Buy/sell/trade forum for you :)

Return to “Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum”