97maxima se 5 spd sensors help!!

Discuss topics related to the VG and VE series engines.
Blanco203
Car: 97 maxima se

I have a 97 maxima se 5spd.Had a slight hesatation problem in 3 rd gear and also in 4th gear.Then my clucth was also slippin in 4th also 5th gear especially noticable on hi way during acceleration.So i went ahead and replaced the clucth with a OEM replacement clucth.The new clucth was installed and imediatly check engine was on.The car is really hesatating in all gears now like it chokes on acceration.Took it to a local shop for a diagnostic and Mass air flow showed,knock sensor showed also bank1sensor showed.All of those sensors were replaced and check engine is back on its now readinf crank shaft sensor and still hesatant and boggy in all gears 1000$ later and problem still not solved.Anyone can point me in the right direction?Will this sensor the crank shaft sensor solve the heasataion and bogs? really bad uphill HELP!!!!

evildky
Car: 71 240ZT, 87 300ZXN/A-T, 06 350Z GT, Tundra TRD RW

I'd wager all those codes popping up after the clutch were due largely to poor connections, I'd start by having a look at the cas connection cleaning it and seeing if the code clears up. Bogging issues are usually related to the afm, tps, or fuel pump. First step is to clear all known codes then re evaluate the issue and check and clean all possible connections.

Return to “VG30 / VE30 Forum”