97 pickup engine light

Forum for the Xterra, Frontier and Hardbody, the smaller workhorses of the Nissan lineup!
charrisonmech
Car: 2004 Nissan Maxima

I've got a 97 pickup se that the check engine light came on and I scanned it and it came up with code 0110 (if i remember correct). I did it at a schucks so i cant really do it at home. But it said on the screen " Intake air temp. sensor 1 circuit", I found a connection that was not connected all the way (I think it had to do with it but I'm not positive) so I reconnected it and didnt find anything else. So I reset the computer and then the light came back on about 20 sec. later, I ran the test again and the same thing popped up. I asked the guy in schucks what it was all about and he said that the engine wasnt getting to normal operating temp. but it looks like it is, and I dont know if he is right. So I went to the scan tool and found another screen that said something about the fuel system circuit having an open loop. (Not to sure what that was all about) But I need help!!! I actually am having a haynes manual being ordered right now so hopefully that can help me a little more. I would just like to know if anyone would know what this all about. Thank you.
Modified by charrisonmech at 6:25 PM 5/14/2007

Return to “Nissan Trucks Forum”