95 300ZX tt t-top manual, Pristine, Stillen modified

Nissan 300ZX classified ads, parts and accessories
gbg
Car: 1995 Nissan 300ZX TT m/t

Pristine is the best description. Clean carfax, no accidents. Florida car. No rust. Garaged and babied. 74k miles. Does not burn oil. Last owner was a woman in FL. I brought the car up to Stillen (SMZ) levels. The Arctic White Pearl paint is phenomenal. The pony tan interior even has oem brand new proper Z floor mats. The tan mats are impossible to find. The car has a Harry Sandhu ECU and dyno tune. Borla exhaust, Z1 downpipes and intake. Sountbend clutch. KW coil overs to replace the worn out electric shocks. Led bulbs.Sound insulation to replace what Nissan took out to save $ as of 1994. 375 wheel hp. Panasonic am/fm, blue tooth and Polk speakers-top of the line sound. Shell Rotella t6 5W-40 oil and Nissan oil filter changed on a regular basis. Detailed 1X yr. I do about 1200 miles per year, weekend driving. Does not see rain. I am a 72 yr old retired dentist. I enjoyed the car, it has never been abused. More pictures available. $45,000

Photos available. I did not see where I can add photos to the posting.
Last edited by Rogue One on Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: CLOSED

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Please follow all classified section rules: **FORUM RULES FOR POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS**
REQUIRED CONTENT
2. CONTACT: Provide a specific method of contact for potential buyers to reach you. New members with less than 10 posts cannot send/receive a PM. Additionally this thread can be read by non-members, and they can't PM you either.

NOTE: There's a TIME LIMIT for editing posts. If the edit button is gone, the post cannot be edited. Simply add changes as replies to your original post.

How to upload pictures on NICOclub: Using IMGUR

Pictures can also be added as an attachment.
Attachments tab.png

Daspyda

bringatrailer.com would be the place for this one...

macgiver

Just went there , bringatrailer . com looks like it's where seller makes a KILLING

gbg
Car: 1995 Nissan 300ZX TT m/t

I am the seller. My email is [email protected]

Bring a Trailer wanted to set a very low reserve.

They have no idea what a car like this is worth.

I suggested they look at the Hagerty valuation tool to see what a #2 level car averages.

They never responded.

Gary

Daspyda

Look at the sold history of TT"s there. You may not get the 45k you're asking for since it's not a Genuine SMZ from back in the day, but it's still a low mileage, well-maintained TT.

BAT will bring market value, and then some. Hagarty and other guides are just that - guides.

Return to “300ZX (Z32) Classifieds”