93 240SX Convertible ^_^

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
RyanKW8
Car: 93 Nissan 240sx Convertible

Hey fellow 240sx convertible.
My name is Ryan, from Toronto Canada.
I use to frequent this forum under a different alias, unfortunately I don't quite remember my password and decided just to create another user account.
Well I finally picked up a 93 240sx convertible after a few years of soul searching, I picked it up in Jan 2011 and had it stored till July 2011 when I found the time to actually do work.

This is how the car looked like when I first purchased it. Bone stock.

I realize the oem s13 cloth seats weren't that pleasing and found myself with a GTR passenger seat (driver side for us North American), had it installed the following day and what a difference it made in terms of hugging my body to the seat without any body sway. A friend of mine donated me his s14 seats because they are blue, so I made use of the passenger side.

After a week of having the vehicle on the road, found myself not really digging the OEM 7 spoke, so I opted for a 5lug conversion. Since I was already removing the old 4lug hubs, the brakes itself looked pretty puny, in goes a pair of 30mm cast iron z32 calipers. Also purchased BC Racing BR Coils to balance out the ride.
Stock height with RPF1s and z32
Looks quite hideous on stock height, but it suffice for the time being.

BC Racing BR Coils with RPF1s
Later during the day I lowered it with BC Racing BR Type Coils, Lowering it approximately 2.25" iirc.

Of coarse owning a vert and having the top down on a nice sunny day didn't look right without the oem boot cover, so I went ahead and went high and low searching for the boot cover and almost bought one from someone in the states for more than half the price I paid for mine locally.

Decided to take a picture of my vert at school.

That is pretty much it, this winter I plan to pull the head off and have it cleaned up while putting in new gaskets.
My winter plans is to run a moderate KA-T setup (T25, 370cc, Nistune, SMIC) and do a 5spd conversion.
S13 Silvia front end conversion (Bricks, Optional Aero)
Maybe go lower?

-RJ-
Car: S13 Convertible, 99 Frontier, 03 Sportage, 96 Protege

I like the height it is not. Car is looking good. I also plan on boosting with a t25 also

krash
Car: 1993 Nissan 240sx Convertible

Wow, sweet car man. RPF1s are my dream wheels, just can't afford them right now lol.

RyanKW8
Car: 93 Nissan 240sx Convertible

Haven't updated this thread in a while.
added silvia rear valance to help enhance the look, don't mind the sandy champagne color (gonna have it painted soon)

d.p
Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx

two tone the rest of your car, itll look sexxxxxxy

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”