89 s13 hatch wiring harness questions

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
240sexnation
Car: 89 s13 hatch.. s14 sr20det

hello all, So i've recently starting getting into my 240sx build after purchasing the car 2 years ago. When I bought the car the kid I bought it from told me it had a s15 motor and s13 KA tranny. Foolishly I took the kids word for it and had a wiring harness made for that motor by wiring specialties. After getting into the build I realized that the motor is actually a s14 sr20det, which I believe means the harness is useless too me. I tried to order a new harness through wiring specialties but they are on back ordered. I found a harness on eBay for the s14 sr20 motor already spliced for the s13 chassis but I don't believe the transmission plugs are the same. My question for all you veterans is, how hard it would be to add the right plugs. :)

Here is a link to the eBay engine harness- https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wiring-Special ... Swl8NVWNjl

I'm assuming by looking at it, it is missing the injector plugs. Will I be able to use that part of the harness from my KA? Also I don't know if this includes the lower harness but doesn't look to be included.
Last edited by Rogue One on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Revise Title

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”