85 King Cab - Sale or Parts?

1980-1986 Datsun 720 forums. All 720-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
jackspade21
Car: 85 Nissan 720 2.4L automatic

Hey all - So I have come to the sad conclusion that I have to say goodbye to my 720. She got hit last winter while she was parked, and the frame got bent. *sad trombone*

So I guess what I'm asking for is general advice - Is there any chance of getting a decent price for it if I sell it for parts? Should I just junk it? It seems like a shame, given that most of the body is still in really good shape.

Some details - damage is to the rear passenger side of the bed - busted tail light, bent bumper, etc. I have pics, and can post them later if it helps. The rest of the body is in pretty good shape. Interior is nice, some usual wear and tear, but no cracking, mostly original parts. Engine runs solid, starts up strong, even runs well and drives reasonably well. The bend in the frame is behind the rear axle. Undercarriage is pretty rusted out. I'm in Pittsburgh, and the salt had taken its toll before I ever owned her. Image

Look forward to any input you all might have!

Cheers - Nate

MunkeeKnuts
Car: 1985 Nissan 720 pickup longbed

I need the fusible link harness and clip. How much? I probably need other parts as well! Are you parting this out?

peggy2187
Car: Infiniti

I need tail light pocket or mount drivers side '82 720, think '85 would work

Return to “Datsun 720”