83' 720 4x4 value?

General discussion forum about all things Datsun! NOTE: If your thread is specific to a certain model, please make sure you post it in the proper forum.
srlroadster67

Hi all, I'm new to this forum but not new to Datsuns. I've been mostly a roadster guy for awhile but my question is really about a 720 truck I own.
Background: my 16 yr/old son inherited an 83' Datsun 4x4, standard cab with canopy....it had 48,000 original miles on it. In wonderful condition, one owner truck. Sadly, he had a small fender bender and the drivers front fender has been replaced so now the red paint doesn't match real well. No other damage on the vehicle.
The interior is very nice, completely original including the dash/seats...you get the idea.
The truck doesn't really suit what we need and I'm thinking about selling it. It now has 50,600 total original miles on it. I don't need much money out of it, but honestly don't have any idea what these trucks sell for. We are located in Oregon and I've yet to see another truck even close to it. Is this a $2000 truck? I simply don't know and welcome your input.

PEZi
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX Mitsubishi Racing Edition

Assuming it is rust free and everything works like it should, no reason to start off asking for less than $2500... then bring it down if no one bites.

Return to “Datsun Chat”